Reviews for The Mystery of the Missing Fashion Sense
witeaya chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
her clueless-ness was hilarious.

'death it is'

and,red hair julia?
Link Broken chapter 11 . 12/1/2008
this was a really cute read.

i loved the end where they kissed, that was really cute!

I loved Kate's character, she was hysterical. I liked julia, how down to earth she was. I loved brendan too, he was awesome.

I was a bit confused with this last chapter, but i guess thats cuz i haven't read this in 4evr!

AWESOME STUFF!
Kohlomere chapter 11 . 12/1/2008
That was so cute. Now what can we expect from you oh great authoress?

Great work,

Kohlomere chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
No, it makes sense. It's kinda sad though, they were a fun pair. Now what's going to happen with Not Zach?

Great work,

sarasoldaccount chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
Hilarious...and wacky.

update soon please ].

saara.
Kohlomere chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
It doesn't get better than this.

Good work private!

Link Broken chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
lol. thats funny the whole running to mexico.

i was a little disapointed with this chapter tho. like stuff happened but it didn't seem like it. plus, if julia's a liar then i dont get what happened at the end...

keep writing tho!
happy ever afterxx chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
lol this story makes me laugh :) more soon?
Link Broken chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
omgosh 2 dramatic.

i like her 3 things. esp the 1st and and last ones.

petting the shoe, LOL!

KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
sarasoldaccount chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I'm surprised this hasn't been a bigger hit on this site...this story is absolutely hilarious!

PLEASE update soon ). im very interested.

the chapter titles put together made me vomit up water. Well done (you should be very proud!).

saara x.
Link Broken chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
oh snap! so good! continue please!
Link Broken chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
lol

i love the "sticking my foot out the window, just in case" lol!

so good!

and you can tell that she and not zach are made for each other just because he recognized the humphrey bogart quote. If they dont end up together, i will cry

cant w8 to c what happens next!

~kay
mellowdeed chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
I'm surprised you didn't get more reviews because your story is more entertaining and well written than most things posted here. Your way of writing Kate is just too funny and the chapters may be short, but I think it suits the way Kate works ("really, really unobservant" xD) Thanks to that, Kate did not jump into the totally unrealistic love at first sight.

I love it and I'll add you to my favorites.

(Sorry for any possible mistakes, I'm French.)
Link Broken chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Awesome awesome awesome!

i was confused as to why not zach is with her so much, and helping her sneak around, and if he's helping her out then how come she doesn't know his name?

also, didn't she see julia making out with zach in like the last chapter? then why is she like "who did he dump carrie 4?" no sense

really funny! i loved the "death it was" line
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
hey that WAS funny! Um I m so missing my fashion sense too!

s