Reviews for Shining Pendant
Alexron-Meckinzie chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Haro Accron,

all i say is, meh, you know i'm more for action, but the plot needs to thicken at some point
1 800 vampire chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
i really like it so far. it is interesting
Alexron-Meckinzie chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Che...
Alexron-Meckinzie chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
You'll see... Soon

I HOPE!

;)
Thornyshadow chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
*smiles politely and nods while wondering what does this have to do with the story*
Thornyshadow chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
lol...I feel bad for Sam. She tries so hard, and ultimately fails. Speaking of failing the tower of Cronwall collapsed... so wha happened to Sara. *dramatic music*
Thornyshadow chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I got the map of Gallone, it looks like (if you draw it out) a really fancy door knob.

Poor Alex, his mom just left him. Speaking of Alex's loved ones, I hope Sarah wins, that one-two blow, my mother and my girlfriend died would probaly turn him into Sauske from Naruto, if you read the manga/Anime. Why do my friends think he's sexy *Shudders*. I don't reallylike Sauske he justis so freakin selfish, It's like he hasn't grown through his "me" phase. I was so horrible during my "me" phase I overtook both of my brothers rooms, sucked for them...

I'll stop rambling. I want to get to know you better, you seem like a fun interesting person. rambling again, sorry.

So the real adventure begins! Alex, Sarah, and Sam. One more thing, where/ who's Alex's dad? I would like to know? Hope it's not Sir Aytril, that would be freaky!

Bye,

ThornyShadow!
Alexron-Meckinzie chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
good-job A...cc...RON i see you added some action

oh and the map descrip was very sketch, you may wanna work on that kk

peace and good tides
Alexron-Meckinzie chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
hey where's the description of alexron ;)
Thornyshadow chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very elequoent and nice, it is very well written. The beggining of the fic was so romantic, you made me blush and let out a pathetic aww, hich doesn't happen to oftenm so kudos to that.

A quick question before I submit: Is Sarah and Samantha the same person, that was a bit confusing.

Talk to you later!