Reviews for Finding Zanny
WithoutException chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Hey! This is getting interesting. I really like both Zanny's and Gabe's characters, and I can't wait to find out how it all turns out! Keep writing! :)
HelloLovely chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Yay! I love it, asnd I'm so glad gabe is finally realizing what she is to him... sort of. :] And I like Zanny's POV. :]

Love,

Becca
LondonLi chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
This story has me totally hooked! I'm thrilled that so far Zanny's only been scared and not hurt; given this guy's twisted view of reality, it seems as if she's physically safe for awhile. Gabe's doing a fabulous job and it's great that he's so focused on finding her! Can't wait for chapter five!
Uniquely Proud chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Yay! Update soon yeah!

I love this story already. *nods head*

Can't wait!

Very well planned out and obviously well written. D
theslykit chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
oh youve definitely caught my eye with this story! please update soon!
Lady R chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
So, that's what you meant that it might not be Sebastian, he went by an alias. This is really good. Update soon!
righthere431 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
I hope that "Seb" or whatever his name is doesn't hurt her / update soon
righthere431 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
oh no / it seems like Zanny has her own stalker!
righthere431 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
uh-oh what does Seb want with Zanny? / I love that name Zanny by the way...very original
righthere431 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
poor zanny / since Gabe doesn't like her or he just doesn't show it, she should be happy with Seb...unless he's a bad guy... I need to make up my mind lol
Uniquely Proud chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
You've got me hooked to this story. Very detailed and has a nic flow to it.

Update soon!
Den-KitStock chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I seriously love this story!
LondonLi chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Well, obviously we still don't know anything, but Gabe is coming along just fine. And I'm beyond creeped out that all her clothes and toiletries have been replicated in her prison! Can't wait for chapter four!
ties.are.great.belts chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
good story! update soon

!
Lady R chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I love all the emotions displayed in this chapter. I thought the flashbacks added were great as well. And their mothers assumption of their impromptu meeting. It was predictable, but again it definitely adds to Gabe's journey of his actual feelings for Zanny.

What do you mean it wasn't Sebastian? Oh, I'm just loving the suspense here.

Update soon!