Reviews for Finding Zanny
HelloLovely chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I love it. I love the whole Gabe thing with her email password and how Gabe acts like such a guy by not figuring out that she loves him. :] Will there be more of Zanny's point of view in the next chapter? Will she find out? How long do you think the story is going to be? How do you pronounce Zanny's name? I promounce it ZAY-NEE. I think that goes with her anyways, like she's a "zany" person. :]

Love,

Becca
Leslee chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Love this story so far! It's so hard to find things like this on this site, I'm glad I found yours!
Angel of the Fallen chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
love the story! i think there is obvious chemistry between Zanny and Gabe. They are kind of like opposites. well, great story, update soon please!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Roh no! I got bleeped out! :O But I didn't curse... *Frowns* H-o? Does that work? XD Shanyways, may as well add while I'm here. A couple weeks? She only talked to him for a couple weeks before meeting him? What was she thinking? :O I know you "get to know" people faster over "teh interwebz" because all you have is talking, but whoa. So what's Gabe's deal? Was he telling her his fling was coming over to make her jealous or what?... Also, I'm not really sure who Ava is. A personal friend perhaps? Otherwise, how did he know to ask for her, and why did he call her by her first name? And how would she automatically know who Zanny was, right? *Nods*... Yay, excitement and anticipation! :D (I realize this was sort of pointless. Sorry XD)

God bless,

Chelsea .
BoredomKills0620 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Wow! Just... wow! I am so excited about this story! (Looks like I'm gonna over-use it too, haha.) I love the uniqueness. I don't think I've seen a story quite like this ever. I got so into this with only the first couple of paragraphs it's unreal :D Zanny (such a cool nickname, by the way) is pretty neat. And totally not pathetic :D Gabe... Oh gosh, haha. He may be a whore, but he's an adorable whore with all his worrying XD Psh, trying to front like he doesn't care about Zanny, haha. So cute! Though... also sort of heartbreaking :( I wish there was already more that I could read! D: I'm super hyped up for the next chapters, so please update as fast as is possible for you ;)

God bless,

Chelsea .
Lady R chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
This was a really good chapter. You are very good in building up the anxiety factor. I really hope that Zanny DOES NOT get raped. I hope that Sebastian wants someone just to care for without the sex. Or maybe he just wants to draw out the fear factor of it occurring, but they find her before the act is actually committed. BTW, did I miss something, but how did Gabe know to ask for Ava Johnson? Was she introduced in the first chapter? I don't remember her? (Geez, I must have a bad memory being there has only been two chapter so far - lol)

Update soon! :)
LondonLi chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Great second chapter. I love getting in Gabe's head, simply because he will most likely be doing a lot of self-discovery over the course of this story. I can't wait for the next chapter; just a request...no rape, please! Obviously Sebastian likes to draw things out, so I'm hoping that he's more intrested in possessing her like a collectible than like a sex slave.
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love it! Total foreshadowing with the drink and everything. I really can't wait for the next chapter! I'm assuming it's gonna be from Gabe's POV more often after this?

Love,

Becca
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I'm glad this wasn't made into a one-shot. I'm liking this a lot, so keep it up please.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Marvelous start! I'm totally hooked on this story already, so I hope you're ready to slam the rest of this story out! Thanks for all the new posts lately!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3