Reviews for Crimson and Clover Chronicles
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Wait...is that angel Tsurugi? I bet it is. You must update! I want to know!
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Oh man. I wonder what the mountain will hold.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Got to learn about the swords in this chapter. I love their lore.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
That fight was intense. I was on the edge of my seat. I love the ending of the fight as well. I want to see what happens.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I saw that this was a prequel so I wanted to read it before Sacrifice. So far, I love the beginning. I hope that this will be a great story.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
That was a very cute chapter. Did you write Teruna's song yourself. It was very sweet.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Aw, this was the end of your updates? I loved the fight with Ouran and the morals in this chapter. It was really good, and Zazzie and Gastov were just awesome in action. I hope you update soon!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I really like Rock Country so far. I don't think this was choppy at all! I think it was really cool!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I really like Gastov. I think he's my favortie character so far!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I like the fact that Teruna has a talking bird. That's so cool!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love fantasy stories and one about an adventuring princess is really cool and exciting.
HFGLF 2 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Marvelous chapter with great action, a touching scene between dog and master and overall shoujo tones. Actually the whole Stone Country Arc was very shoujo for some reason. It reminded me of things like Sailor Moon with a fantasy twist. I know not all of C is going to be like that but it was nice and a change from your normal doom and gloom.

Too bad you won't be continuing it for a while but I can understand. You have a lot of stuff on hiatus, so you must be very busy. I'd like to know about Tsurugi but I suppose he can wait, after all, I have him in Tsurugi: Tsubasa no Gedatsu and Sacrifice, so that's all that I need him in for now, lol.
HFGLF 2 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Not the best chapter from you but not the worst. I know that you wrote this a long time ago and I understand that. I do hope that you will update soon.. Despite how this chapter turned out, you did very well.
HFGLF 2 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
This was a good chapter. So far, I really like Gastov's character. He's definitely humorous. I'm not much of a fan of Shizure, I think she's a little harsh but other then that, I pretty much like everyone else. I too, cannot wait until Hiroshima appears. It'll definitely be worth the wait.
HFGLF 2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I hope to learn more about the swords. I also wonder who set her up to fight Cella as well as laid the traps. I definitely look forward to an update!
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »