Reviews for Amen To That
RedWheeler chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I personally believe in God, so I'm not at all too sure what to say. I'm not gonna tear you down a few notches or anything, opinions are opinions in faith. I agree that it's confusing, but a lot about life is confusing to begin with.

The only thing I had trouble with was that Jesus was better off dead because we didn't need him. Yeah. I don't know what to say. I believe that he was important. XP But again, people who put religion and politics between themselves tend to be to wound up.

So yeah, I can understand why you said people may not like this. It is in that matter of religion. I still liked the lyrics and questioning and all, so no worries there. I'm just saying I believe. XP
Charmingly Temporary chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Ha ha it's for poems like these that I occasionally mingle in the Religious section for. ;) I am an Atheist, so that might be a reason that both of these poems appealed to me. Other than that, though, they were quite well-written, and used just the right words that I always wish I could have written myself. I'm happy someone FINALLY shares an opinion with me! Anyways, great writing, and I hope to see more. Keep it up!