Reviews for Nowhere
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This story is just brilliant.
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow this is great!

Well-written, profound, quality.

FP deletes the horizontal lines, so maybe you should find a way to clarify transitions of the setting.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was sweet... I really liked it.

I love the way you fit in the required things. The Georgette quote and the use of nowhere. And I really loved the “I wish I’d met you nowhere.” part a lot.

I also really liked the beginning. Just that first line. It was lovely. Oh, and Gabriel's “My mom is dying. Can you make that stop?” line was also lovely. The sad kind.

I've decided to like you. I'm sure you're thrilled.

xo
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This, and i know you'll probably think i'm only saying it, but i acutally mean it: this is one of the cutest slash couples i've read about. I kind of love people with issues (like Gabriel) and that probably shows, but both Gabriel and John, put together, are so adorable...it makes me wish there had been more of the story, more of them both...being the cheese-sucker that i am, i long for a dizzyingly sweet and perfect ending for the both, but the way you did makes it so much more affective.

Above all, i LOVED the shoe-nest idea. It made my heart melt.

You should defo write more and you should DEFO join in the next monthly challenge. I love what you write. You're going straight to my fave authoralert list.

Thank you so much for entering and writing and for this lovely, beautiful oneshot.

Take care loveling!

Huggles and cozy cuddles and affectionate licks on the nose from

the FreAk