Reviews for Saved By The Bell
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4
One of the very first femslashes I read and please continue been waiting for n update for awhile :D
SweetFangs chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Are you rewriting Jill as a junior now? If so, you should change the summary...

I don't really feel into the story. Like I'd read a sentence or two and feel myself (slowly) easing into the story but then I'd come across a sentence with uncommon synonyms of common words and I'm suddenly ripped out of the story. It doesn't flow very well.

Also, good luck with college. Take naps. Naps are important.
music.defines.love chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
i just need to see some more hannah, adam, and jill tribulations
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
It always ends at the good part. dang you.
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
"Backwards so we can wave to each other, until I narrowly avoid some bushes and Abby lets Katelyn walk into a stop sign" LOL.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Please update soon maybe? Honestly the only entertaining story I've read so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
It's really a fun story. Made me smile and laugh. I especially like Katelyn, annoyingly hyper she may be. ;)

Please, pretty please, write an update.
Wootwoot chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Hey a new chapter! It's been awhile. Nice job, looking forward to the next!
berndi chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
New and improved college edition? Bound to be awesome!

But this is still great, fyi :P I woulda read this one, too.

Congrats on colleging-it-up, btw.
H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
hu the thing sill broken? you might just have to fix it your self. see if your other chapter is in that bunched up space in the box with pp/ just look at those codes and see what they do to your story and fix it like these code.
SweetFangs chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I don't know if FP is being stupid or you weren't double-entering... but chapter 9(.5) was a huge wall of text... o.o

It hurts my eyes to look at it.

Chapter 9.5 was alright. For the next half of this chapter, please double-enter? (Skip 2 lines)

Because if you only skip one line, when you upload the chapter, the sentences bunch together.

Oh and when you write the dialogue between two people, please don't put the sentence of what one person says right next to the sentence of what another person says. It gets confusing. I don't even know which one is talking.

(Update soon?)
Digen chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Only one word - FINALLY! I liked mom's question. That tot same reaction )) My first thought "Wait a min, she is supposed to ask about pregnancy!" lol. Keep up, and puhleeeease try not to make readers wander around waiting so long )
That One Creeper chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, an update, you updated! Woohoo! Just about did a little jig when I saw this xD
earthserpent chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I LOVE IT! i am so happy you finally updated. would of been even happier if you had both chapter 9 up for your newest update. anyways...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
why why haven't you updated. you make me sad...:( make me happy and post up more. :)
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »