Reviews for Saved By The Bell
NadieImportante001 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
i really hope you update this soon. this story is painful, but intriguing. will poor jill ever get some help?
Kathryn-HR chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love the character katelyn. shes very witty and funny. i also like abby and jill is so cute! i cant wait to read more (:
SweetFangs chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
No! You have to update soon! This is a good story!

So let me get this straight...Jill cussed out Katelyn because Hannah was looking at her and Jill didnt want it to look like her and Katelyn were going out? Wow...

Jill is like the opposite of me. Im loud, hyper, sarcastic, VERY gay, and all the friends i hang out with are gay also (with only a few exceptions). Sadly i still have 'phobic parents like Jill though...

So...Update soon Please?
Kathryn-HR chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I like your writing and characters very much (: keep up the good work. i cant wait to read more!
Hali2010 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
YAY! An update! I love your story and I'm REALLY glad to see it updated after so long! So, GREAT chapter, i can't wait for you to update again! XD!
ryan chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
love. so glad you updated. i like how this is going, it's not jumping into anything too quick and you're a great writer. i can't wait for more, so please don't make me wait too long ;)
berndi chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I'm loving Jill, seriously. And I would love to see her more, but time constraints are understandable :)
sirozorg chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Ou Yeah! I needed! thx for this update! I want more! _
Greye chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
WOAH! Totally blindsided by this update, wasn't expecting it after so long. Hurray! This was a great chapter! I hope you keep up with the story more often from now on. I can't wait to see who she decides to talk to about her dad...muahahahaa. Sorry, ridiculously excited. Update soon!
IronicBliss chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Thanks for the chapter! It totally made my day :D

Can't wait for the next update!
Cools chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
This is awesome! I see it's been some months since you updated, but I'm EAGERLY hoping you'll continue at some point! Please PLEASE don't let this story die. Especially after that nasty piece of cliff hanger :)

Anyways, great job so far. Anxious to see Abby and Hannah and all that drama lol
sirozorg chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I like this story. Update soon T_T
paramorejunkie chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
This story is really good :] I love Abby shes adorable :] please update soon! cant wait
pinkpolkadots59 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I really like this story and hope you will continue with it!
Killer Lesbian Robot chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I love it. :D Abby is my favourite character so far, though Katelyn reminds me of a certain hyper friend of mine so she's close behind, as well as Jill. Update soon!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »