Reviews for Saved By The Bell
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
It's really a fun story. Made me smile and laugh. I especially like Katelyn, annoyingly hyper she may be. ;)

Please, pretty please, write an update.
Wootwoot chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Hey a new chapter! It's been awhile. Nice job, looking forward to the next!
berndi chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
New and improved college edition? Bound to be awesome!

But this is still great, fyi :P I woulda read this one, too.

Congrats on colleging-it-up, btw.
H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
hu the thing sill broken? you might just have to fix it your self. see if your other chapter is in that bunched up space in the box with pp/ just look at those codes and see what they do to your story and fix it like these code.
SweetFangs chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I don't know if FP is being stupid or you weren't double-entering... but chapter 9(.5) was a huge wall of text... o.o

It hurts my eyes to look at it.

Chapter 9.5 was alright. For the next half of this chapter, please double-enter? (Skip 2 lines)

Because if you only skip one line, when you upload the chapter, the sentences bunch together.

Oh and when you write the dialogue between two people, please don't put the sentence of what one person says right next to the sentence of what another person says. It gets confusing. I don't even know which one is talking.

(Update soon?)
Digen chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Only one word - FINALLY! I liked mom's question. That tot same reaction )) My first thought "Wait a min, she is supposed to ask about pregnancy!" lol. Keep up, and puhleeeease try not to make readers wander around waiting so long )
That One Creeper chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, an update, you updated! Woohoo! Just about did a little jig when I saw this xD
earthserpent chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I LOVE IT! i am so happy you finally updated. would of been even happier if you had both chapter 9 up for your newest update. anyways...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :)
H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
why why haven't you updated. you make me sad...:( make me happy and post up more. :)
NadieImportante001 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
i really hope you update this soon. this story is painful, but intriguing. will poor jill ever get some help?
Nonactive-Account chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love the character katelyn. shes very witty and funny. i also like abby and jill is so cute! i cant wait to read more (:
SweetFangs chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
No! You have to update soon! This is a good story!

So let me get this straight...Jill cussed out Katelyn because Hannah was looking at her and Jill didnt want it to look like her and Katelyn were going out? Wow...

Jill is like the opposite of me. Im loud, hyper, sarcastic, VERY gay, and all the friends i hang out with are gay also (with only a few exceptions). Sadly i still have 'phobic parents like Jill though...

So...Update soon Please?
Nonactive-Account chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I like your writing and characters very much (: keep up the good work. i cant wait to read more!
Hali2010 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
YAY! An update! I love your story and I'm REALLY glad to see it updated after so long! So, GREAT chapter, i can't wait for you to update again! XD!
ryan chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
love. so glad you updated. i like how this is going, it's not jumping into anything too quick and you're a great writer. i can't wait for more, so please don't make me wait too long ;)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »