Reviews for Saved By The Bell
saaamithink chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
im loving it so far, i can't wait for the next chapter :)
tacobby chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
This is really good so far, lol reminds me of when I was in high school and had a crush on a pretty girl I was friends with growing up and dealing with coming out. Lol Kaitlyn, Abbey, and Jill all kind of remind me of me back then too-I actually had a friend just like Kaitlyn. Your writing style is great too, I can't wait to read more! :-)
James Shroud chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
So far so great! I cant wait to read more!
lenisa chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
I have the inkling feeling that this story is heading towards JillXAbby? I think that I like this pairing better than JillXHannah
SeekerOfShadows chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
It's super cute how Abby is crushing at Jill!

but when she wrote at her papers "JC", she made a mistake? isn't Jill's second name written with K?

or maybe it's another person... I sure hope not ;)

and continue, please! I so wanna know what happens next :D
Hali2010 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
great story, i really like how it's progressing, not too slow but not too fast, I'm also really excited to know that you've put up another chapter(which I'm hoping means it'll be continued). so great job and i can't wait for the next one!
berndi chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Man, I love this story. You make it awkward and relaxed and just so /natural/, all the time. It's so well done. I think I love you for it.
yuanyuan chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
hi !

yuanyuan chapter 3 . 6/5/2010

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010

lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Shox Dendara Trainer ( )

Discount Nike Air Jordan 1 Seller ( )

Discount Nike Air Jordan 2 Shoes Seller ()

Discount Nike Air Jordan 3 Collection )

Discount Nike Air Jordan 4 Shoes Collection

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ()

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()
huimei chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

Samawati shwari chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
The story is good so far. And jill is nyc. Maybe u shud try to expound on the xters. Lyk show their habits and such so we kno abt them mo. And is jill anorexic?
Blair Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Good story so far, definitely interested in seeing where you go with it.
nandinhama chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
oh .. very good ... I really liked ... I'm curious to see the rest ... update soon
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »