Reviews for Saved By The Bell
berndi chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I'm loving Jill, seriously. And I would love to see her more, but time constraints are understandable :)
sirozorg chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Ou Yeah! I needed! thx for this update! I want more! _
Greye chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
WOAH! Totally blindsided by this update, wasn't expecting it after so long. Hurray! This was a great chapter! I hope you keep up with the story more often from now on. I can't wait to see who she decides to talk to about her dad...muahahahaa. Sorry, ridiculously excited. Update soon!
IronicBliss chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Thanks for the chapter! It totally made my day :D

Can't wait for the next update!
Cools chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
This is awesome! I see it's been some months since you updated, but I'm EAGERLY hoping you'll continue at some point! Please PLEASE don't let this story die. Especially after that nasty piece of cliff hanger :)

Anyways, great job so far. Anxious to see Abby and Hannah and all that drama lol
sirozorg chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I like this story. Update soon T_T
paramorejunkie chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
This story is really good :] I love Abby shes adorable :] please update soon! cant wait
pinkpolkadots59 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I really like this story and hope you will continue with it!
Killer Lesbian Robot chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I love it. :D Abby is my favourite character so far, though Katelyn reminds me of a certain hyper friend of mine so she's close behind, as well as Jill. Update soon!
saaamithink chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
im loving it so far, i can't wait for the next chapter :)
tacobby chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
This is really good so far, lol reminds me of when I was in high school and had a crush on a pretty girl I was friends with growing up and dealing with coming out. Lol Kaitlyn, Abbey, and Jill all kind of remind me of me back then too-I actually had a friend just like Kaitlyn. Your writing style is great too, I can't wait to read more! :-)
James Shroud chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
So far so great! I cant wait to read more!
lenisa chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
I have the inkling feeling that this story is heading towards JillXAbby? I think that I like this pairing better than JillXHannah
SeekerOfShadows chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
It's super cute how Abby is crushing at Jill!

but when she wrote at her papers "JC", she made a mistake? isn't Jill's second name written with K?

or maybe it's another person... I sure hope not ;)

and continue, please! I so wanna know what happens next :D
Hali2010 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
great story, i really like how it's progressing, not too slow but not too fast, I'm also really excited to know that you've put up another chapter(which I'm hoping means it'll be continued). so great job and i can't wait for the next one!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »