Reviews for Saved By The Bell
Confined Emotions chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
hey nice story! pls update soon!
BlueStrawberries chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
It took you a while but I'm glad you're back! Amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next with the characters. I love Abby's character. She's mysterious and I bet sweet.
the-real-m3 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
woot! You updated, that just made my incredibly crappy, tiring, suicide inducing day!

Hope for another update soon, sorry my comments not longer, but I hate typing things up on ipod's so...yeah...

PMS!
berndi chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Aw, Abby's so cute. And totally crushing on Jill.

Most people write is past tense, while you write in present tense. It's refreshing. Looking forward to more :D
nothingandnobod chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
That was awesome!

I want to read more! So, I was wondering if you could re-dig it out of your closet again, and continue! It'd be really cool if you did
firstkiss88 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Abby's going to the movies! I can't wait for your next update! sorry for all the reviews. i'm just a review whore when i utterly enjoy a story. and it doesn't happen often so you should feel flattered. LOL. i'm even considering creating an account.

UPDATE! like today! drop whatever you're doing and just update. LOL. kidding.

Katelyn totally has the hots for Jill.

Abby totally has the hots for Jill.

I totally have the hots for Jill.

firstkiss88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I really enjoy the subtlety of the way you write your characters. it's like i never know what to expect!

Who is JC? I wanna know! I wanna know!

I so love debate class. Jill totally whooped Adam's puny ass. :p and the hug! Hannah totally jealous...or at least i'd like to hope so! and so is abby. aw, i'd like to give her a hug!

damn! you should write more "long" chapters.
firstkiss88 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Katelyn's a hottie:) me likey!
firstkiss88 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
i bet it was amanda that suggested she be in debate class! abby's really cute. i so like her! but i think i'm gonna like hannah best for jill.
firstkiss88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Phew! so glad i found your story, was getting really bored. interesting start so far! :)
tired-for-days chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
this story is so cute! i love your other one too. hope you update both of them soon!
coodlepoodledoo chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I liked it, can't wait to see what happens to Jill and Hannah. I can pretty much relate to this. Keep it up!
Omok chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
it's not that long. really; kinda short. X_x; i've read much longer stories. I'm sad that it's short T-T; so update please :D

From Your newest fan :D
Tara666 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Hey. This is a killer story, Really, It's like- Awesome!

I'm not one for words but it's really good.

Abby and Katelyn are cool. _
februaryHarpist chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
interesting story,it's getting better every chapter :D I'll be waitin' for the next update :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »