Reviews for Saved By The Bell
firstkiss88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I really enjoy the subtlety of the way you write your characters. it's like i never know what to expect!

Who is JC? I wanna know! I wanna know!

I so love debate class. Jill totally whooped Adam's puny ass. :p and the hug! Hannah totally jealous...or at least i'd like to hope so! and so is abby. aw, i'd like to give her a hug!

damn! you should write more "long" chapters.
firstkiss88 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Katelyn's a hottie:) me likey!
firstkiss88 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
i bet it was amanda that suggested she be in debate class! abby's really cute. i so like her! but i think i'm gonna like hannah best for jill.
firstkiss88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Phew! so glad i found your story, was getting really bored. interesting start so far! :)
tired-for-days chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
this story is so cute! i love your other one too. hope you update both of them soon!
coodlepoodledoo chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I liked it, can't wait to see what happens to Jill and Hannah. I can pretty much relate to this. Keep it up!
Omok chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
it's not that long. really; kinda short. X_x; i've read much longer stories. I'm sad that it's short T-T; so update please :D

From Your newest fan :D
Tara666 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Hey. This is a killer story, Really, It's like- Awesome!

I'm not one for words but it's really good.

Abby and Katelyn are cool. _
februaryHarpist chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
interesting story,it's getting better every chapter :D I'll be waitin' for the next update :)
Anon chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Really like the story and where it's going. I hope Jill hooks up with either Abby or Katelyn at some point :D.
PurpleDice chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Omg great so far, I love it D.
StickyNote chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
i like the way the story's progressing so far. It's good, i'm looking forward to seeing more of the possible jillxhannah.. i hope you update soon.
Pratty2007 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Great start,i look forward to finishing it. So keep updating... fast lol
Lotusxx chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great story! I demand you continue! :P

“You can’t say that, you big Atheist.” Hahaha, great line, Ive been told that one a few times.
Love's.A.Theif chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
"There are plenty more days in the semester." Gotta love it. Can't wait for more.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »