Reviews for Emergency Room Adventures
brilliantfusion chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
love it.

(esp the jonasbros/hm line lol)
peacelovehugs chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ur so funny! \im not ur enemy i hate hannah montana and jb too.

lets be friends!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Well...at least you have a good outlook on life, I must say.) I do wonder how seizures could possibly be something simply hallarious, but I supose I would actually have no idea. I just assumed that they wouldn't be funny. Hm, you have given me something to think about...

And I won't lie, one of my goals in life is to race someone in a wheelcahir too...I know, scandolous.

I loved this, though I can imagine it wasn't one of your happiest moments, but it was so much fun to read! I think it was really great.) Good job!

A wheelchair going to fast that flames are coming off of the wheels and the flames are smiles!

Danielle)
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Well, I have to admit that I think that having seizures is not funny, but you're used to them, so they don't worry you as much. I also completely agree on shots. I recently had to get a meningitis shot. It didn't hurt for more than a second, but then my arm ached for nearly two days. I could hardly move it, and I was like "Oh yeah, THIS is why I don't like shots."
lymli chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
aw, I like donuts

By that time, my parents were there looking all worried and Kassy and Danielle had gone to get food, and the nurse decided to give me a shot of Adavan (the ULTIMATE in anticonvulsants). They said it was also a pill. "Why can't I have the pill?" I protested (shots are EVIL, as you all should know). But no, "The pill doesn't work as fast." They just wanted to torture me...

I can relate to that, I always ask the same too, but doctors are too complicated.