Reviews for In Hindsight
judevanderhall chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, this is interesting. I like your descriptions. Is this a one-shot? I think it works well as a one-shot, but of course it would be good if you continued it also. Whilst I was never stood up at the altar on my wedding there, I've been there, and I ran away to Europe to nurse my broken heart. I empathise with your MC.
Allie92 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like this , it's nicely written . I think that the fact she left so suddenly fit quite nicly because when something like that happens you aren't thinking straight and plus it isnt youre average lay in bed for days bawling story line . I can't wait for the next installment so hurry .
Watermark chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
New reader! Your unique summary quickly got my attention and I'm loving it so far! Please update soon, yes? :D I'll be back when you update.
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Heya!

I have decided to take a look around fictionpress, and was definitely surprised to find that you have posted something up! And being the curious person that I am, I just had to click away and check it out.

Might I add that this is a fantastic start? You're absolutely skilled in writing, and already in such a short chapter you've built up the characters.

So this is definitely a great start and I do hope you update! Addison is a really nice name, and it's obvious that Mike likes her! :)
peace etc chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
oh good story! I'm interested to see where you take this! :) at one point you wrote mark and I'm pretty sure that must've meant to be alex?

update soon please.