Reviews for Confessions of a Vampire
Wren Raven chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
OH NO a Cliffhanger! You can't stop the chapter right there! What happens to Kevin? Anyway, writers block is the pits. The only way to get through it is to keep writing (even if it's not coming out the way you want it to)until you overcome it. Remember: You can always go back and revise the parts you are not satisfied with later. If you just stop writing it will become really hard to start up again and you CANNOT end this story here! (Please update soon?)
Rhaylyn Haurora chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Oh my god!

I loved the reveal!

He is such a good guy but man Ashley is scary.

I wish she would have listened and I'm so

wanting more.

I hope your writer's block isn't as bad as mine.

Please write anything more.
Rhaylyn Haurora chapter 13 . 2/4/2009
Hi, I haven't reviewed in a while because I've been busy but rest assured I am reading avidly. I think I've read it a couple times now because I like it so much.

I'm working on your recent addition but I thought I would send you this little thing before I did that to see if I could get some help from you.

My story Forbidden Blood is up but no one reads it. I thought it was good but I'm the author so I don't really know.

Hey if you don't have time for it no big deal either. Just a thought that's all.

I remain your faithful reader either way. (Sort of addicted now by the way and hoping that he'll confess to Ashley for the reaction. Yes, I know read the new stuff then say that or not but I thought you should know that I was addicted)

Sorry for rambling

I'm bad at doing that

Thanks for captivating my imagination.

Rhaylyn Haurora
dragontama9511 chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
Finally! The momenent I've been waiting for: the day she would find out that he is a vampire. Too bad she doesn't understand, though...
eliminadoporquebla chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
it was more than awesome! I just can't describe it with words X3

you are AWESOME! :D and I can't wait for next chapter
Marie chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
i loved the chapter! Can't wait for more
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Interesting chapter.

I particularly enjoyed your description of Kevin tasting the blood, it was very well done!

Hmm...very ominous. Update soon!

~Sophia
Marie chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Jane,

I Love it so far and am dying for more!Hope to see more soon.

P.S. you hould know who this is
Wren Raven chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
Wow... this is excellent stuff! Your story line is very intriguing, I can't wait to read more! If you like vampire books, might I suggest reading the Cirque du Freak series by Darren Shan?
StarrburstNoodles chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Oh! What's kev-kev gonna do now? XD

Thanks for the update, can't wait to read the next one!
transitionofthe chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
cool beginning better than buffy really
Marie chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Hey Jane,

You SHOULD know who this is. Well I absolutley

LOVE it so far and can't wait for more! (I that it will be very, very soon.)
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Yep, I love this story. But I think Kevin is starting to sound, well, feminine. If you could just add some more stuff that ONLY guys would do, it would be perfect :). Keep it up!

~Sophia
eliminadoporquebla chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER! gah I love your story!
Marie chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
I LOVE the whole book so far, and can't wit for you to writ more! So you better get writing the next chapter for all of us who love vampire stories.(especially yours Jane)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »