Reviews for Confessions of a Vampire
eliminadoporquebla chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
hehe poor Kevin...

can't wait for next one :D u are awesome!
anonymous chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
It reminds me of Twilight with a lot of the concepts. Also Kevin sounds more like a girl than a guy. Or maybe in between. You have good ideas though and a lot written. :)
ABANDONED2 chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
:D

wow, that was brilliant!

i've just sat for ages and read all 11 chapters... (obiviously since i'm reviewing on chapter 11 :P)

the characters you've created are ver interesting, and the ail-ment is pretty cool :D

update soon please?

ellen

x
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
Great chapter :). I'm starting to like Ashley better. Asthma? Hm. Quick thinking. O.O Ail-ment? XD Nice. Update soon!
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
Hmm... Kevin is reminding me of one of my friends, strangely enough...Ooh, suspence! Can't wait for the next chappie :)!
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
"I love hot chocolate,” mused Dylan. “You should have given me a call.” GREAT LINE! XD
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
As always, great chapter. Kevin is FRICKIN AWESOME, and, er...I kind of loathe Ashley. She doesn't seem to have a well defined personality except that she hates vamps..Sorry.
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Great chapter :)! Yes, you may smack me upside the head for not reviewing in weeks, I was doing National Novel Writing Month -_-...
eliminadoporquebla chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
GOD! your story is awesome! I cant wait for next chapter!
Heavenly-Grace chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
You are doing great and I love how it is turning out so far. Please repost soon cause I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next )
StarrburstNoodles chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
O_O Oh no! What's gonna happen to Kev-kev? XD
Claire-Kaitilyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was very good I loved it!
Warheart15 chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
That was so good! I can't wait for the next chapter now!

It feels good to read a story that's in a guy's point of view rather than a girl's, too.

Great writing, keep it up!

xx
BWeep chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Nice twist! It feels like it is written from a girl's perspective instead of a guy's, though. Just my three cents P Keep writing~
secretpart chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
yayz! An update! lol, you seemed to have dashed to get to the action! Can't wait until next chapter!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »