Reviews for Confessions of a Vampire
StarrburstNoodles chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
EH. MAH. GAWD. _ I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS STORY NOW!

I LURVE it! Please write more, and soon! :)
MagicWords chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
nice overview. i thought it was even a little funny. nice, i have a story with the whole "vampires dont do this" but its not on this site. i liked this and will read on.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
whoa that is great! i loved this first chapter. you just pulled in a new reader!

it is seriously exciting and kind of sad! keep it coming!
secretpart chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
What? Only 5 reviews for this amazing and cool story? Geez. What ahs life turned into...

Did i mention that this story was really amazing already? Serisously, I love how you make all the characters look so simple and approchable. Plus, it's really done in an unique way. The narator really sounds young and refreshing. We're so used to vampires being so dark, old and filled with sorrow. He almost sounds curious and intrigued by the human world, which i find quite interesting to read! KEP WRITING! :D Can't wait until your next update!

-xox-
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
"Whatever. Next to Kevin. Yeah, just go sit there. Next to… Wait a minute." XD Awesome part. I loved this chapter!
HighPreistessWidow chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
you know this is actually good...

i have read the whole thing and it makes me all happy inside... also i am a huge twilight fan lol (go team jacob lmao) im not one for edward cullan i dont want a guy to overprotect me

but good story nonethe less
BunnyLink chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was a pleasure to read; the first line alone was intriguing. The plotting is good as well, and a wide range of grammar.

But...

I caught this - [With tons of close calls, saving each other’s butts, and a few, dare I say it, romantic moments, I would’ve though she’d cut me some slack.]

A minor mistake. '...I would've thought she'd..'.

And this - [Somehow, I had to make her see sense.]

The former sounds sort of wrong, or maybe that's just me. I would say 'Somehow, I had to make her see - somehow, I had get her to believe that I really did love her.' or something like that.

Keep writing, I want to see how this is going to end.
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Good chapter, I love your details! Only one thing perplexed me. Is this supposed to be somewhat in the future? If not, how would he get a call on his cellphone when cells weren't invented o.O?

Anyway, update soon!

~Sophia
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
I really like this story! I love Kevin's POV, he actually sounds like my best friend :). This should be interesting, I look forward to more.

~Sophia