Reviews for Hidden Fantasy
Hitomi Itsanaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
(squill) I just love how u did the me and u at the end. And I have thought about the same thing.
hitomi100 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This one is interesting.

And yet so true.
Savella chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I like the concept of it. The fantasy-actually-being-real-life type-thing. (I hope that's what you were going for, anyway.) Heck, I love that! And it is a very cute poem. I see all the Disney fairies and princesses running through my head right now!

My only issue was how it flowed. At the beginning, it seemed like you were going with a specific rhyme and rhythym scheme, but it sort of...dissolved as the poem went on. There's nothing I could really suggest to do, except for keep it up. Literally and motivationally. You brutally murder every story that you put on here! Stories (and me) don't like the delete button...

Did I mention that I like this poem?
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I really loved this.
Awesome Albino chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I thought it was cute! But I thought the rhythm was a bit off, and you misspelled the word "trees" as "tress"! Anyway, I liked the idea of fairy tales! Nice work!
Written chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
lovely! I really like the beginning and it's almost disney esque description of fairy tales, and then turning the idea on it's head and reminding us of the magic in our own lives. very pretty!