Reviews for The Seven Alphas
MusicGurl8129 chapter 7 . 1/22
Wow some how I found myself kind of liking Quentin. He's rude, I really like the comebacks Casey has to him. Very entertaining.
leavesfallingup chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I was enjoying this story! What happened?
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Very well done. An excellent chapter
leavesfallingup chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
"My eyebrows shot up again. Poor things would never get any rest at this rate." I love your sense of humor. Thanks for the laugh.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Timing is ... hell? "Hi Mom, Dad... Ummm... this isn't what it looks like... cause... just because there's this superhot guy without a shirt... and just because we were... ummm... yeah... so...
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm curious: how do the six alphas get chosen every year?
AnonymousReads chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
I like this story it's funny. I also like your characters personalities. I really hope you plan on finishing it because I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon. Please. :)
XDXP chapter 19 . 3/19/2012
So amazing! I love every moment of it!
Niky D chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
Please, please, please finish writing the story I really want to know whats going to happen next.
charm en route chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
Wah, this is ridiculously adorable. I know you haven't updated in a verrrryyy long time, but I do hope you reconsider.
LoveAntiquity chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
Wow, this was one of the first stories I read on fb! But I fergot about it and now stumbling across it again I'd love it if you were to update ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 19 . 9/12/2011
That's so adorable, evey single character together and having fun is so sweet. It's like the Alphas rep doesn't matter anymore which means it doesn't seperate them apart. I'd love to see what the "deed" is and when are you going to update?
bookADDICT6 chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
The big B word, and Adam was the first one to admit it! Super cute, I will always love guys who admit their feelings first or show any sign of them.
bookADDICT6 chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Poor Adam, that baggage must suck :'(

I'm super happy that more is happening between Adam and Casey, but I wished things moved faster. The kisses are sweet but frequent.
bookADDICT6 chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
I like this little tidbit to get to know the Alphas. I thought their lives were tough, and they are mostly because of family issues. I think Nathan has it the worst, he's life should be perfect but he gave up a lot. Quentin on the other hand, should have a shitty life but the fact that his mother changed is really something.
547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »