Reviews for The Seven Alphas
Ella Fant chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Oh My Gosh! I almost lost my breath when i found out there was another chapter! I was so so so so so so so so so so so so happy! as in super happy
Ishita2u chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
U hve finally updated...

U realy made my day today..u know... i was having one of 'those' days...n ur chapter put a smile on my face...

plss keep updating...

cheers

ishita
samora chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
I love the cute moments of casey and adam their adorable so did not expect the whole jenna thing though.

Thanks for the update.
chng234 chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
i hope they will officially date soon
Ella Fant chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
I really really want the next chapter so badly that i might just commit suicide if not murder someone! ha ha funny, i think I'm going crazy waiting! I so this story!
Ella Fant chapter 16 . 2/13/2010
I really really really really really really really really really really want want want the next chapter! I so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so can't freakin wait. LOL
aureliasilver chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
OMG! I was so excited when I saw this update and realized that my wish came true :D. You took up my suggestion! *starry eyed*. I was actually on my way on a flight out of the country for the winter hols and tapping furiously on my phone screen trying to submit a review after reading this. But thanks to the pathetic wi-fi ops at the airports my screen kept hanging. Anyhoo, I'm back and just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH :) Cant wait to see the next chapter!
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
I like it so far.

I love the closeness of Casey's group and how they all look out for each other. They all seem so sweet and true to each other.

The alphas are a strange group. If this group is so different than the past groups, why did they basically threaten to make Casey's group of friends' lives hell if Adam didn't go over with to their table? And why didn't Nathan choose to try and win the group back over if they had different personalities? It seems odd that the alphas have acquaintances outside of their group, yet Nathan isn't doing anything to try and rectify the mess he made with Belle when he became 'one of them'. That's just my two cents, though.

And what happened to Casey volunteering down at the children's center? That kind of just seemed to stop once she and Adam started talking to each other again. Will she be going back, or is that particular aspect of Casey's life finished? I hope it isn't, because I loved reading about her interacting with kids, especially with Adam's little sister. It was such a contrast from her normal surly mood and a nice change.

I think Adam is good for Casey. Since they've become 'friends' or whatever it is they are, she seems to be a lot happier. I'm just hoping that nothing happens to their group because their disrupting the 'order' of the school. In the narration section, Nathan says he has their backs, but it seems like he is letting his jealousy and resentment of Adam take over. I just hope that they don't let their guards down.

And I was just wondering, forgive me if this seems completely random, but is Juan gay? I can't figure him out for the life of me. I don't know if I missed anything on that, or not. But when they were at the party and he was drunk, he said something about the girl having really nice lips, so I don't think he is. But then he mentioned Adam being a fine specimen, so that just through me for a loop. Lol.

Anyway, over all this is a great story. I love it and am looking forward to seeing where you're going with it. Great job and keep up the good work :D
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
i reallylike it so far!

charlotte
reizuki chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
i love this story..hope you can update it soon~
Hazelnut Romance chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
update soon! i love the idea of rebellion!
rathina chapter 16 . 11/29/2009

its so awesome

update soon please

~rathina
itsVKEE chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
soo that's the end of the story right? if it isn't- then i think that this should have been at the end of the story to give it this kinda 'naw' feeling. i really like this story so far (if it's not finished). But yeah do continue with this story- oh and also- it'd be great if you finished the story with this chapter because well it'd be really great that way ;)

xxo

itsVKE
teardropx chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
I love your story, there is so much humour in it and your plot is getting reaalyy interesting D Hope you update soon!
XxSpiceyXWallFlowerxX chapter 16 . 11/28/2009