Reviews for The Seven Alphas
Lee chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
OMG reread all 19 chapters in one sitting! Hope you update son :)
DNAstar chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
ah you cant stop there thats mean anyway great story love it hope you update soon
leavemeialone chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
Hi, first time reviewer for you. I just wanted to say that I love this story. It is so awesome. You have created the coolest protagonist - Casey. I love all the other characters as well, but she is super super awesome. Please continue updating. I just wanted to tell you I really appreciate this story and your awesome writing. And, I'm quite curious to see what is up with Casey and Chad on the gift thingie. :)
livingaliteraturelife chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE ! :)
Three'sACompany chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Hope you're planning on finishing this story! You made me laugh many times!
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 18 . 12/18/2010
REVIEW2W...THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE next chapter but they dont like repeats and i dont like susspense so come on please?
britjust chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
I really like this story post more soon.
Glory and Gore chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It seems that a little birdie on a website (boards. in the Art and Culture section going on the name lil_goldeyes) has been taking stories and The Seven Alphas is one of them. It's been duded '7 Alpha's' but CLEARLY it is yours, word for word. I just wanted to make sure that the rightful owner knew that their hard work was being taken by someone else who lacks any respect towards others. And from what I'm seeing you are not the only author this person has stolen from.
A Helpful Soul chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It seems that a little birdie on a website (boards. in the Art and Culture section going on the name lil_goldeyes) has been taking stories and The Seven Alphas is one of them. It's been duded '7 Alpha's' but CLEARLY it is yours, word for word. I just wanted to make sure that the rightful owner knew that their hard work was being taken by someone else who lacks any respect towards others. And from what I'm seeing you are not the only author this person has stolen.
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
ugh... i hateth you right now i've been cut off update soon please?NaNoWriMo?
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
NaNoWriMo?
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 19 . 10/14/2010
OMG I am FALLING IN LOVE with your story! Please continue it soon! :D

Ronnie - who has serious problems with managing her time...
Jaliy chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
A really wonderful story.. I enjoyed reading it..and I also feel that the use of so many supporting characters made the story more special.

Good job!

Jaliy!~
BOOKS13 chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
love this story
TabbzRockZ chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
OMG, I really love this story... I want to know what happens so bad... I hope you are able to continue this story soon! It is amazing and so are alot of your other ones I have read!
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »