Reviews for The Näken
Denad chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Nooo! The nix wasn't a bad man! Not then nicest, but I didn't want her to kill herself! This is so greatly written, but I refuse to believe this epilogue speaks truths. I'm sorry, but it simply no longer exists! :P Because that is the world we live in; If we don't like something, we pretend it is no longer there dang it.
Glamour Addict chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I'm kind of horrified...and tramatized...WHY GOD WHY!?
yourheadsnotonright chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
HOLY CRAP! you killed her! no! LOL other than that everything was great! )
bubublacz chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
Oh my God! Oh My god! I thought that the person who'll die was... But! *wide eyes* Ironically, I don't feel that sad that she did that... Am now going to search for the Nix original story...
Lomesa chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Good story. Short and sweet. It has such a nice fairytale feel to it. Only thing that bothers me is the ending. It's not the fact that the girl dies, it's more the way in which you wrote it... It felt rather flat... Maybe you could make it a little more emotional? Otherwise I kinda liked the tragic ending... I hope the Nixie leared from his mistake.
Tomoe Kawaji chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
;; *hiccup*

The parts where the Nix is the lake reminded me of Alpheus the river god. A myth I'm fond of, actually.

Nice job building up the tension in Ch. 9. I actually went "OH SHNAP" in my head while reading it. And the sentence where the fish notice the lake getting warmer? I actually chuckled.
Yereanth16 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
That was so beautiful, I found myself crying and cursing everything out, funny thing is I love lilies specially water lilies._. and when you said not to google it I wanted to google it but didn't, sad ending but thats why I liked it so much. I feel bad for the nyx though, all he wanted was company, this reminds me of a story I read but it had to do with a witch, a prince and other stuff, let me shut up now, this is to long and it just me talking nothing

-Yer-
Eternal Skies chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
you're on my black list-it's official! *snarls*

that's it...? *says some colorful words*

i'm very disappointed in you, young lady-i want you to know! *looks at her disapprovingly*

*then hands her a big, big trophy* here you go, you're the most expert in writing incomplete stories...you can keep it

T_T
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
aha

can't wait to read this one, chris!

i hope the ending wouldn't leave me in tears because it's not satisfyiing T_T
SassyGrl chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
woo
TheMissSmith chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
I love this story. I had never heard of the myth before. Thanks for writing this great read. Ending is so sad.

Are you going to write the sequel? Just curious because it was a year and a half ago that you finished this. I would love it if you did.
SassyGrl chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
So sad. The Nix seemed to really like her a lot, wasn't he sad? Can they still be together? make the sequel
Sweet September Storm chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
Wow. That ending will throw you off.

I'd never heard the myth before, but you've done a great job in refashioning it...at least from what I read. Tragic and engaging - although a follow-up chapter might go far to dry the inevitable tears that come after an ending like that!

Good job!

Peace,

Storm
Icyfire4w5 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Move along? I still mourning for Katrine. She's only eighteen years old!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
This chapter is perfect, although you've spelt "fright" as "freight", I think. Aw, if the nix is all-knowing, he'll have already been expecting Katrine to kill him anytime.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »