Reviews for To Stand On My Own
Faery66 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
One of the best stories I have read.
TheWonderousWord chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
OMG! Those were some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read, and I have read a lot: both online and in print. Yet the story wasn't based on sex which was great.

This really was a great story. I just wish it was longer so that I could continue reading it :)
hetaliajapan01 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
OMG! This story is perfect! I totally love it! I keep rereading it over and over, and each time, I still cry a little, not as much as when I first read it, but still! I really hope that you get this review, and continue writing stories, because you are an awesome writer!
Ridonkulous chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I found the sex scene...very very hot.

Eriunno, I find the concept of incest rather disturbing, but if it's not within your own family, it's terribly and sinfully arousing. XD

Only gay incest anyways, I had a thing for fathers and their sons.

IM MESSED UP I KNOW.
Silver Daratraz chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
This is a very angsty but good story. I liked it. You had me crying.
bandgirlz chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Damn.
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow. Ok, somehow managed to miss the Incest warning in the summary, and was, well, slightly shocked, to put it gently. Although that doesn't really do it for me, I like the story. You've done a great job channeling the raw emotion, and I certainly haven't read anything like this before. Can't wait to keep reading!
cobraqueen17 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
YAY! Sad begining angry middle happy ending. Very good lobed it five stars for you.
cobraqueen17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
you kept switching Jake to joey confused the he'll out of me.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Um. I was fine with the dream while it was just Jake, but once Dad got involved...

I think Chris has his loves mixed up. So is Jake's. Dad is narcissistic; he keeps admiring a body that looks just like his.

They are totally unapologetic in their lusts. I think I can't help but be too judgmental to enjoy this story. As the daughter not abused, it hits way too close to home.

I can feel Chris's pain, and I wouldn't have forgiven them that quickly.

"Please Daddy, please."

I think I need a shower and I barely skimmed the last sex scene. I can tell that you weren't raised by a molester.

BTW, shouldn't the mother have been 28 when she died? And Jake becomes Joey when he tries to pick Chris up in chapter 1.
Perfect Dream chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
wow! that was good... Really good. awesome story
Roman C Lee chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
OMG *wipes at nosebleed* That was very, very, VERY AWESOME! Great job! I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for posting!
FreethePoets chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Well, I like the plot so far. I just have a few problems. The writing for starters is a little too unbelievable...and the flow is a little hard to understand at times...that makes the story seem kind of awkward. There are definitely some grammar mistakes, but that's nothing that can't be fixed. :D But other than that, you have turned me into a fan of your story! Keep on writing, because you're doing a great job :)
Eagle Seance chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Very interesting. And excellently written as well. The only criticism I have is that the dialogue is sometimes too formal to be realistic. If you made it less formal, the story would be perfect. Update soon!
Reclusive Darkness chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This is good. Keep it up.