Reviews for The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away
Cool concept :) Liked x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
a beautiful lil gem
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
The idea behind this story is absolutely precious. Thank you for a good read. :)
beekster chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
HELLO!

i reviewed your story as bee bee in 2008 and I just wanted to let you know that i love this.

i was surprised when I looked back today [googled the title] and found not only was your story shorter than I remembered but the genre, word count, and rating are not what I usually read, so I am not sure how I originally found this, but I am so glad i did.

i think about this story occasionally, in everyday life, which might not sound like much but there are only a handful of stories that i do that with from years and years and years of reading fiction online.

thanks again for your unique story.

:]
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
baw, stupid boy you shouldnt have gave all of your heart away, but the sharing of hearts was so swet, psh that was probably the equivalent of getting married right there.
Ocean Owl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was quite sweet. :] I liked the literal translation of one's heart belonging to someone else, and the ending was great. lovely work.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
"and everything'll be perfect" That was such a perfect story.
Alex Whitehall chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This story worked wonderfully. The slow building to a happy demise and the blissful return was all timed perfectly. Well done. I especially appreciate the physical literalness of "giving his heart away."
bee bee chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow.

unique. which is so hard to find these days.

i like it. alot.

great style.
ilcocoabean chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Sweet on many, many levels.
RazzDazz chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I didn't cry. I smiled widely in satistifaction. I loved this fic. It's all heart and has soul too. Write more, do!