Reviews for Sorta Like Cinderella
ryoish chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
I'm hoping there will be an epilogue _
firefox vixen chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Love!
ougley chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
glad someone put her down ( his fiance )
NightLoverxBrokenHearted chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Your worried about naughty parts!? Seriously!? I'm sorry, I love this story, but you're worried about having boys grope each other is to much? There are far worse(more details and such) stories then ones like this rated M.
I ask you, would even beg, for you to put in more if you could/wanted. It's your story and if others don't like it they shouldn't read it. Put up a warning of "naughtyness" before the chapter and in the chapter and if they still complain then its their fault. This story is great as is. For me it would be even better is you added in those "naughty" parts.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have the rest of the awesome story to read 3
Wildrop chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Read this story ages ago, fell in love with it. I have since read it five or six times. Definitely one of my fictionpress favorites. Thank you for the story!
greek.god.heart.throb chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I honestly think it's more like Beauty and the Beast, then Cinderella. It's really good though. I love it so far.
Blueyes57 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
OMG! I'm laughing so loud right now. I loved this chapter! LMAO!
PixieHollowLove123 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
This is the best yaoi story I've ever read! But I didn't really like the ending though but who cares since the overall story was AWESOME! :) *2 thumbs up* ;)
Jenny chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Cute:)
Rapidez chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Awwwwwwwww, that was so nice! Thanks for sharing such a fluffy and lovely story, it made me really smile; they were just so... cute! :D
Rapidez chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
:D Hahaha, Vance is really trying to be a good person, isn't he. I wonder how long they can both keep it going like this...
Rapidez chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Awww, that was sweet! * smiles happily *
Rapidez chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Yay! That was a nice beginning, but kind of predictable one as you've gave away the plot in the summary. Still, learning the details was cool and I wonder where you'll take the story from here. :)
sunny-california chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
yay vampire vance
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
cute saccharine story. thanks for sharing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »