Reviews for Stained Glass
Serious Sonneteer chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Honestly I haven't much clue as to what you're writing about but I enjoyed the vivid, kaleidoscopic imagery. In your description, you seem to convey a sense of warmth and comfort.

The last line of the first stanza sounds like an allusion to the multi-coloured windows of churches.

I am however confused by the allusion to Pochahantas. I'm not sure why you did it. Maybe it's just an additional description or maybe there's a real intent behind it, which I do not know.

I also find it odd why you should choose to state the obvious in 'this physical paper'.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You linger on colors a little too long for me, but I am struck by the image of the created world reflecting on the scientist's forehead, and I lovelovelove when writers use differentiations like "physical" (in frotn of "paper")-something so obvious becomes so important (because it suddenly has an obvious opposite) when it is stated. Good work.
Vince Loring chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is good. I really like this. I like the disney referance. (i dont see very many referances to well... anything, on this site). I see this poem as the story of someone's life. It really is a beautiful piece of art. Comparing science to art, i believe. That is original. and you dont directly try to point this out. I like it. About the only thing that i can say you may want to add to this is some referance to a prism. it just sounds like it would fit.

Vince.