Reviews for Poing Shenanigans: the Inkwitch
ChasingtheDaylight chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Ohh! This was a good character building chapter on Micky. And of course the dragony-golems are still one of my favorite creatures.

And I totally love the "few werewolf teens that like to hang out and smoke kettle" line. :)
ChasingtheDaylight chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Ah, isn't it great when our characters argue with us?

The golems were quite interesting! I particularly enjoyed this chapter because of the wit, masqueraders, and golems.
ChasingtheDaylight chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Nicee. It's really neat how you reveal your character slowly, adding depth to them.

The Bogs sound like an interesting place; it kinda reminds me of those floating cities in Asia.

I also like how you've added in characters that someone wouldn't normally expect, like the pimp alligator.
ChasingtheDaylight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So, since you're going to be working on revisions for Human, I decided to check out your other stuff. I must say, it's much more interesting than the progressive movement and such.

Poing is very interesting. This will probably keep me afloat this week, as long as I don't read it all in one go...

And I love those monkeys. They are the most fun to throw around class.
Kate Marshall chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Well, it looks like Micky might have a co-worker! (A very odd one, sure. ;D And a vampire hanging around. Eek.)

Wonderful chapters and good luck with the next! _
Kate Marshall chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Huh. So vampires live in Poing too.
Kate Marshall chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
"and so when he saw me Luci almost but luckily didn't have a cow.

Which would have been seriously awkward and would have required a very long, uncomfortable explanation on Lu's part."

;D I'm amused.
Kate Marshall chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
HA. The last line was funny. ;D And inkwitching isn't illegal, right?
Kate Marshall chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Howdy, howdy! ;D

[drags feet] You update wonderfully, but I can't keep up! xD HA. But anyway, I've got my PopTart in hand and a CocaCola nearby, so I'm ready to catch up on reviewing! XD Sorry I'm so late, though.
Jackalakin Black chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
This is me, reviewing!

Bwahahaha, much awesome in this story, as usual. Jacakalakin Black is, of course, perfect (to be expected), and your descriptions of steampunkery are spot-on.

I nearly died laughing when I read "That's a lot of money to take off of a hobo."

Keep up the awesome, as usual!

Cheers!

-Jack
Kate Marshall chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
Well hey, hey, hey! ;D

I just love Micky! *dances excitedly* Ooh Micky, you're so fine, you're so fine ...you blow my mind...uh, hey Micky?

O.o

.../ahem/. Err, sorry...about that...um, yes.

*spaz* RUN FOR IT!

(It was very funny, by the way. Stupid book, though. Holding her up. lol)
Kate Marshall chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Well, well! Dragon gets to make his appearance, eh? XD Man, if I were her, I would've told the stupid goose to shut the heck up.

Poor, poor Micky.

xD Great chapter; please update soon!
Kate Marshall chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Ha. Werewolf teenagers smoking kettle. Bah.

Huh. It's interesting that you made her /without/ crazy, magical powers...

Well, I'm off! See you soon, I guess! ;D
Kate Marshall chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
*cowers in corner* I know, wHeRe HaVe I bEeN?

I feel like I fell off the face of the earth.

...

Well, you know. Only if Christopher Columbus didn't have to go and prove that impossible. Round earth my butt!

Ahem. Anyways. I've settled myself down from the hectic whatnots around me and will be reviewing every chapter! Like the late reviewer I apparently am.

So yes.

Great chapter, by the way. ;D I like the author/character banter.
Kate Marshall chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
HA! Love the last line! And have /I/ forgotten to mention how much I love the way your doing this story! It's so creative; and I guess I appreciate that fact so much because I know I could never write something like this! ;D ;D :D PLEASE update soon! And great chapter! xD

.sunflowers.