Reviews for Secret Loves: Night Phantom's Rain Redone
Donna So chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
So, yeah redoing it or you don't have any ideas for the sequeal? Anyways, i read the redone story and lots of things had been clarified much and i understand most things now-ish. D
Mina The Mischevious chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Sounds interesting! I shall wait for the next update with baited breathe...
darknightgal chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I haven't read the original, as I'm pretty new to the sight. But I like it! The chemistry between Claire and the Night Phantom is done really well!
VelvetWriter chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Again, another chapter I liked. I did notice a discrepancy, though it could just be something that will be explained later, but in this chapter you state the Angeline leaves to go to work so she wouldn't have been at the gym for the fight and the inevitable school collapse. I wasn't sure if this was just something that was never properly explained or merely a simple mistake. I just thought I would point it out to you. I know I appreciate any helpful comments I can get!

I really like Cedric's character in this chapter. I also liked Angeline as well. The friendship between her and Claire is believable here. In later chapters, I'm not a fan of Angeline, but this is mainly because I'm rooting for Claire and Ren! I look forward to your next update.
VelvetWriter chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Another good chapter. I liked this one previously and see you didn't make too many changes from it. From what I can tell, you redid some of the dialogue, which I think is an improvement. The conversations flow better. I also hope you put more of Michael in the story. I like his character and would have liked to have seen more of him. My favorite part was the bit with Claire when she hit the person in the beginning of the chapter about to talk smack about her!
VelvetWriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I recently just sent you a review of your original story before I saw that you are already in the process of revising your story. I look forward to the edits!

I really liked how you started off your story with this prologue. It draws the reader in with the mysterious superhero character and how he knows Claire. I also like Claire as the tough heroine. It's a very good lead in to your story. Good job!
darknightgal chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Awesome! I'm glad Claire at least has SOME friends. :)
darknightgal chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is really good! You made the characters not seem so... cliche or perfect, which is good! :)

I can't wait for more!
NightSkye18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow, this is really good. The first chapter truly does catch your attention and leaves you wanting more. I can' wait to see what you're going to c0me up with next, Update soon! _

NightSkye18