Reviews for A Severed Red Thread
Otakuami chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
The title was apt for a story like this
Casablanca Dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I loved the meaning behind the title! The legend behind it gave the story a deeper, more emotional feel. I also like how it is misleading to the reader-we don't figure out about her husband and son until the end. Though I wonder how her son died...
NarniaRiddle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw! That was so sad! And it was really cute, too. I liked it a lot.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was so gorgeous..it really made me think. I loved how she ended up going to a graveyard all dressed up. This was just so beautiful.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw, this is so sad. I wished it was some unique sort of date thing, but I never expected this. Very well-written. I loved how you phrased the sentences and everything.
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Its beautiful. Its so well written and by the time I finished it I had tears in my eyes.

PinkGuppie
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw, I cried at the end. This is awesome. I love it. :D
cyanidecandy chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
melancholic but beautiful :)
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow...this story is just...wow, it's amazing. Seriously it really took my breath away. You know if you hadn't written the grave bit at the beginning I so wouldnt have guessed she was going to a grave, that would've been a total shocker for me.

I think this oneshot is amazing! I love your afterword. This story is really so very beautiful! I'm not going to use one of my overly used cliche words to describe this e.g. cute (lol)! Again, I totally loved this! Great job! :D

HC