Reviews for A Suitable Lover
Midnights Scream chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
you know. Thankfully I think Gabe and Dwayne and going to be okay as a couple. I feel so bad for Skip though. His past keeps blowing up in his face and he didn't do anything very terrible besides cheat and he's been forgiven for that!
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
Poor Skip being constantly dissed and Marcus is being a little mean to put him through it. :) I love Freddy
Cattails chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
I am absolutely enamoured with this story. It just pulled me right in! I love Skip's personality and mixed signals. Not sure why...but he's awesome. Marcus has his work cut out for him... Mm, yes, I love this a lot. The characters, plot, flow... :D Can't really think of what else to say... Oh, I also love the idea of the unsuitable lover, and the way it keeps playing out through the story...it's neat!
Night Innocence chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
So sad. Poor Skip; the insecurities he has are killing me, but making me addicted to the story.

Oh, the angst. I wish Skip would just punch everyone (ok, maybe not everyone) in the face and elope with Marcus.
JerryOnigiri chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
Thanks for the update. I'm glad we finally got some answers about Skip. :)
JerryOnigiri chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
I just feel worse and worse for Skip. I really wish you'd tell us what he did to piss everyone off. I was hoping this party would turn out well for Marcus and Skip but it has really been a disaster. Thanks for the update!
auel chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
I simply
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
I think Freddy's talk obviously did Skip some good. Glad Marcus and skip are getting along better. I wish people would stop butting into their lives. It's annoying!
auel chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Skip is just simply so adorable!
Blaze Moonlight chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Wow - nice chapter. I'm really loving this story, you have a really strong cast of characters and a good plot so far. It's a scandal that you only have 13 reviews (and unlucky if you believe that sort of thing).
JerryOnigiri chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Thanks for the update! I'm glad Marcus finally gave in to becoming friends with Skip. Now they just both need to give in and become lovers. :)
JerryOnigiri chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Poor Skip, he seems so pathetic. I wish Marcus would give in already and help Skip gain some self-esteem.

Wow, I'm really loving your story. It's a lot more professional than many I've seen here on FictionPress. Please update again soon.
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
ah. Skip is so retard that it almost kills me. I feel super bad for him though. Poor guy can't get a date and Patrick is being kinda mean about it. :) great job though and can't wait for more!
Thread of Life chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
I really like this story! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews, you are a good writer.

Poor Skip. He needs to learn how to let people love him.
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
OMG! Skip is way to harsh on himself. He doesn't think anyone likes him and can change their mind about him. The poor guy needs to wake up. I feel so bad for him though. great job though and looking forward to more!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »