Reviews for A Suitable Lover
Ocotillo chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
So glad you are back, so still loving this story. Skip and Marcus, love both of them. Would it be giving away too much to say I feel a kinship to Skip...? Not so extreme, but...
frogs of war chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
I'm glad that it has few more chapters. I'm not ready for it to end.

The segue between "but at the moment his cock was hard at Marcus's command and that would have to be enough for now." and "Patrick looked up from his screen." was so abrupt that for a second I was like, "Patrick's in the room?" I think a line or a few asterisks might be a good idea.

I look forward to "the disaster".
JerryOnigiri chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
Just today, I was thinking about how much I wanted to see an update to this story. Thanks, you've made my day!
Midnights Scream chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
Almost over? I can see that. :) it's so cute and they're so good together!
kepteinen chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
I

LOVE

THIS

OMFG.
Cattails chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
Yay! Skip lives! Okay, I'm not worried anymore Hee. I love that whole condom bit. That was just hilarious and adorable. Marcus rocks. But, wow, that gallery must've been awkward! And of course everyone got drawn to it! XD Poor Skip :( He just can't win. But hey, at least there was chocolate! ; I also love that Parris hooked up with Freddy and Evan :P Something about cuter older men and younger promiscuous men just tickles me XD Another highlight of the chapter: Simon and Skip finally talked! I think they've finally sorted things out O_O Yay! :D But yes. LOVED this chapter (as always!) :3 I can't believe there's only one more chapter! :O
JerryOnigiri chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to read the last chapter.
Oco chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
You know that the Amazon has a delta.

I think I love you.

Oh yeah - enjoying the story, too. Much.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
Okay, phew, Skip is still alive. That makes me happy. :D As for Reva and her dirty work . . . well, I guess I can't completely hate her. I mean, it was all in good favor of Skip, but whatever. As long as Marcus read the note, I think that's good.

As for Marcus and Skip finally, FINALLY, being together, there is much love to that. As long as the end promises good wishes, I will be content. For the while.

Hehe, the "'locked up and exposed'" thing was funny. Skip's mind is hilarious when he wants it to be. Excellent work, the end is drawing to a close on this very odd Valentine's day and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

frogs of war chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
I can't believe I read the whole thing. Good Job. I can't wait for the end.
frogs of war chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I like Joann and Issac. I didn't like Parris at the beginning, but I do now. It's his job, I think, and his motivation four years ago.

This story is so long. I keep telling myself I'll just finish this chapter, but although it's laundry day and I've got a month's worth of downloaded yaoi that I can't even look at when my kids are home, plus a story I wrote yesterday that needs an overhaul because journal entries don't make sense in that context and I need to fix a couple of little things so I can put up another story, I still find myself clicking to the next chapter.

Your soap opera is so addicting.
Cattails chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
Isaac is a dirty old man :P Oh, good, Patrick's acting normal again. But he could've had more faith in Skip! Hmph. Bahaha, Juan is so cute! XD I love him. Oodles. :O And Roxy's a sneaky little thing! I wonder what she's up to? O_o And how Skip's gonna react... But at least Marcus and Skip have finally talked! :D Yay! ...but I'm still worried about what Skip's doing. I hope he survives this story! D:
VelvetyCheerio chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
What is Roxy planning? Why did she take that envelope? I knew there was something wrong with her. She's trouble with a capital R! Uh, I hate her.

Anyway, this better mean something good is happening between Skip and Marcus. They have been chasing each other for way too long, this better work! If Roxy doesn't mess it up.

I will admit, this chapter nearly made me cry. I just wish bad things would stop happening to Skip, but hey, where's the fun in that?

Keep it up, I hope to see the next chapter soon! Velvet.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Meh, don't kill Skip! Please don't kill him! I'll cry if you do. Final letters make me think of suicide. M.

This was a good chapter though. I guess things might not being going Skip's way, then. Maybe. I don't know. And only three chapters! Oh, buddy. Something big is going to happen in those lasting chapters.

And Skip better not die! Just thought I'd let you know. XD

VelvetyCheerio chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Aah, mentally unstable Skip and a knife? That freaks me out! Also, I thought it was amusing that Marcus found all the sketches of him to be disturbing. It's just so funny.

Hmm, it seems the tides are turning in Skip's favor, if he doesn't go kill himself, that is. Excellent chapter as always. I liked it.

174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »