Reviews for No Time
kneat5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I can't decide if this story is grim or optimistic or both at the same time, which is something wonderful about it.

The first "section" was my favorite bit... it was so suspenseful, and I do love that irony. I was burning to know what could possibly compel this girl to run so quickly and carelessly...

Finding the answer sort of felt like solving a mystery!

But the biggest one is, how will Mr. Lake come back into Amber's life? I think he must connect to her in another way, somehow...

I really like her character. Honestly, I never like characters too much, but something about the way she talked to Mr. Lake about school- such a simple thing- was really charming.

Just some nitpicking, though, I think "okay" would look better than "OK", though that's a matter of personal preference.

And as soon as the paramedics arrive, the story starts looking a little sloppy, the dialogue in particular. You might want to check up on commas and other punctuation there.
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story was really, really good. It showed the capacity a person has for compassion, something that a lot of authors seem to miss out on. I really like it. The writing was clear and understandable, without being childing either. Good work

Adonnen (The Roadhouse)

P.S. I'd like a review for my poem 'My House,' if you don't mind. (:
steffxnie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's a very lovely short story to read! I enjoyed reading it. Write on! ;)