Reviews for Just So You Know
thesakifan chapter 5 . 4/17
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, are you trying to make terra fall inlove ocean?! please no please. let it be moses. oh gosh.
Cookie chapter 33 . 4/14
EEEP I can't believe it's over! I remember when my friend showed this to me back when you first started writing this. It's been with me so long I'm going to miss it now that all is said a and done :(

Thank you for seeing this through to the end and thank you for all of your time and effort. It's been fun :)
Cristina chapter 33 . 4/14
Best. Fiction Press story. EVER. Hands down. You are so talented. Ugh Ocean's personality just tugs at my heart strings- makes me wish he were real! I love him just as much as Terra does! Heck, this whole story had me convinced that I WAS Terra lool. Great. Wish there was a sequel ;( I can't accept that this is the end to Ocean and Terra!
72898 chapter 33 . 4/13
Im glad i was able to join you on this journey. wonderful story!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 31 . 4/8
Is there an update coming soon? Come on don't keep us waiting!
Tleblanc9 chapter 2 . 3/3
Or were you planning on writing more?
Tleblanc9 chapter 1 . 3/3
Is chapter 31 the ending to this story?
xHopeForNowx chapter 31 . 1/12
I have totally fallen in love with this story ! Hahaha
But really, it is such a good story ! And you are such an amazing writer like OMG ! Haha
I've written stories over on fanfiction (but haven't in awhile) and then I read this and was like "yup those stories need some deep editing" haha !
If I end up writing again, I am totally looking at this story for help with how to write ! I love it !
I love all the plot twists and just everything that happened like all at once ! It made me eager to read !
Great story and great writing ! Love it ! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
KoriLee123 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
so...what happens next? I've been hooked on this story since I first clicked the link thingy. cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
Gah.. Nooooooo! Stop making Ocean good

He can't be good.. Noooooooooooooo

Haha
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
I want to cry..

At the beginning of the last chapter I was hoping she would get with Scott and forget idiot Ocean but now all my hopes have been squished inside loo roll and flushed down the toilet
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
That Ocean!

Please tell me he is castrated and fed his dick by the end of this story
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Wtf is going on?!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Hmmmm... My iced heart is starting to thaw
454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »