Reviews for Just So You Know
Lily987 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Omg. I love your story! Plz update soon
goodbyes chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
awe., oh my God,

i wish Ocean would just tell her he loved her too!

don't stop writing!
LovelyCanines-NinjaPanda chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
I am so pissed off. How DARE you end it right there! I was all content on just reading on but, NO it just had to stop right there! Keep wirting chica. You got me totally hooked, as you can tell. And yes i do plan on getting totally pissed everytime it takes you forever. I must know what happens! Being a hopeless romantic ain't that easy ,you know? Anyway please hurry! And no i am not a lunatic just in case you were wondering. I just love stories like this. Keep writing. I may not know you but i have faith in your and dont worry about any of my constructive critisism in future chapters. Just trying to help. lol
blackroxduh17 chapter 25 . 4/13/2011
jus found this story

totally love it!

plz update soon )

-Kat
AranaBanana chapter 25 . 4/10/2011
Hello there!

So far, I really love this story. It never got boring. And, well, I don't know what to add. Should I shower you with compliments? I could, I guess. But I'll just sum it up by saying I really had a great time reading this, and I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks forsharing this sotry with us, and keep up with the good work. ]
lostruined chapter 25 . 3/24/2011
this story is amazing. you're insanly good. seriously. kepp on writingg! :D ahhmaazing (:
queenjade chapter 25 . 3/24/2011
YAYY!

You're back! Looks like you've been updating again for a while now, but my stupid email acount's gone weird so I havent been getting alerts :(

But randomly the other day this story popped into my head and I thought I'd re-read it (cuz I love it that much :D) anyway, then I realised there were new chapters and well... WAHHO :)

OMG...SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM AND HE LAUGHED! haahaa, I honestly did'nt know if either Terra or Ocean would ever admit it because quite frankly they both seem pretty reluctant but finally Terra confessed, sure Ocean laughed but I know he loves her too (doesnt he? :O)

Anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY, always have always will (first story I ever read on fp..aw :))

I'm too excited for the next update! :)

Jade

xoxo
ThoseVoices7 chapter 25 . 3/17/2011
Wow. It seems like Moses is softening up. That was quite close to a heart to heart, I believe. :) Sigh, I feel a bit bad for Terra though. Ocean's being complicated and Rose is just in the way. Once we get past that though, we've got some really good stuff coming up. :D Kudos for this chapter.

-Flute.
XshadowxdemonX chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
Update as soon as possible if at all possible!
Midnight113 chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
Alfred certainly is amusing, I loved his reaction, lol. He's definitely one of those interesting characters. Thanks for updating, I'm looking forward to reading more!
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
Bah. Alfred. He gets on my bad side.

O

Wonderful Update as always
XshadowxdemonX chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Yes, becauser he is not the least bit creepy...

~AMong the Hidden
XshadowxdemonX chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love her asttitude towards her teacher. It makes me wish that icould do that to a number of teachers at my school..

You got some great talent!

~Among the hidden
sappyromancelvr chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Around and around in circles they go. When they stop no one knows. haha. Life just has to be complicated doesn't it? Glad you updated!
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »