Reviews for Just So You Know
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
Aww... So finally we know something.. And they're just so cute when they interact! Its great! Anyywayy... I don't want to be long so update soon?
Dramatic Irony chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
Haha. This chapter was emotionally charged and hilarious at the same time. It's good to have Terra's past cleared up a bit. On the other hand, Ocean's response to Terra's declaration seemed inappropriate...but then again, the atmosphere was more playful than anything else, so it's not too much of a problem.

Please watch your comma usage and spelling. There are a lot of errors throughout the chapter.

And it would be helpful to try and update on a regular basis, though by all means I encourage you to wholeheartedly pursue academic achievement. Keep writing. You should at least plot the rest of your story out next month so that you can update more quickly after your exams.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Haha, so, even though its "late" and I need a good night's rest to recover from this shitty cold, I'll give you one of my not-so-famous reviews. Consider yourself lucky.

Firstly, you have pretty good grammar. I mean, I can point out very few, but still prominent, errors. All in all, without a beta, this is great! It's just a pet peeve of mine to see a story with absolute abysmal grammar and punctuation. And, please, don't even get me started on misspellings. It's awful, and (unfortunately for me) I can't read those stories. It's a matter of self-respect and pride- the author has to respect their story enough to grammatically correct it and make sure the spellings are correct before she/he can ever ask others to do so.

Second, the character development is superb... well, on the part of Ocean, at least. As the story progresses, we don't see a gradual difference, but rather different aspects of Ocean at different times. It's an unusual but effective approach. I say this because, in the beginning, Ocean was that bad boy man-whore who fucked around... In the end, his reputation spoke more than his actions, although his actions did support that rep of his, and he ended up showing us a more caring side. And this, with Matthew, showing us this? That was magical for the character development. As for Terra, I feel like a big part of her is her father, and that's just mentioned subtly. I think that, with her friends and "lover" Ocean, she needs to think a little more about that- I say this because it's obvious that her father meant a lot to her, and that, with friends as amazing as Tony and Mercedes, her father should eventually be told to them, or they should be able to sense when she starts thinking about him. I don't know if that really made sense.

I was thinking, it might be good if you put in a little more description in your stories... through showing. It's very good, though, don't get me wrong. The descriptions would help for the readers to visualize, and you don't want to give the readers too much leeway to imagine just whatever. Try to frame their imaginations, and THEN let them do what they want with it. But, right now, you're doing a very good job of showing rather than telling... For example, the way you told us that she had red hair was a very good way of showing-not-telling.

Kay, I really just wanted to say... HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED? I mean, seriously, Ocean and TERRA. Terra meaning "earth" in Greek (I think). Come off of it, they were MADE for each other!

Haha.

Princess
maegandemented chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
Yay, you updated! :D Thank you so much! Great chapter. Terra and Ocean in this chapter were so cute. :)

Ah well, Happy Holidays. And good luck on November :) Keep fighting for it! :D
Princess of Chocolate chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
HE IS AN ASSHOLE.
Mau-Mau chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
oh my gosh! I was absolutely glad that you posted another chapter! I really love this story.

I havent really seen any grammar mistakes and i like how you were able to describe what terra was feeling when she was looking back to what had happened in her past. Its nice to see another side of ocean and show that he cares. They obviously love each other! i wass soo happy when terra finally admitted it to him even though she didnt intend to and ocean's reaction was funny. I think it was better than him not saying anything and keeping the situation absolutely awkward. Although, i wouldve loved it if he also said 'i love you' back but i think the way you ended it was much better. Well, juz keep writing and good luck on your test! :)
HelloKitty chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
Hey! I'm hoping that your SAT went better than mine :/ Anyways, I'm taking the Math 2 subject test in November, so hopefully I'll do better than when I took it this summer. Good luck on your December SAT 2s! Okay, I found a few minor "in need of a comma" places, but they're not really noticeable- just nitpicky stuff. However, one thing that kind of bothered me was how Terra kept saying "Where's he?" After the first time, she would probably start to enunciate and say "where IS he?" (with especial influence on the 'IS'). People talk slower and enunciate more when they're in shock/denial. Just a suggestion from a fellow writer :) Anyways, I love Ocean and Terra. They're so cute! Loved the chapter! Wish that you'd update more frequently, but, well, I can understand the grind.
sappyromancelvr chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
...nice Ocean. Be evasive.
MaAgEc chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
GET TOGETHER ALREADY.
charmedblush chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Oh my goodness ... I absolutely terrifically adore this story. When my friend recommended it to me i didn't expect it to be this good. You have really really really good grammar, spelling, syntax, etc and you an actually WRITE a story not just tell one.. I love Ocean and Terra they are so sweet. Pretty much just pulled an all nighter to finish this, but I don't care. The only criticism I would have to make is that at times I feel like you left out parts of the story inbetween chapters so it was harder to catch onto what was going on for a while..but thats ok if its your style...KEEP GOIN! ITS AWESOME
PenguinsCan'tFly chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
I have litterally fallen in love with this story(: Please update soon!
HelloKitty chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
HI! I really, really liked this chapter. As someone who knows how losing a dad feels firsthand, I can definitely say that you were able to hit the right emotions. I felt something that I haven't felt in a long time...and I wish that someone had been there for me like Ocean was for Terra. Oh, well, I guess that I can always dream, right? XD Good job- and every day of those 3 or so months was definitely worth it, because this was obviously a super hard chapter to write; I know that I definitely couldn't do it. Nice pot build up; I kind of think that you are making Rose too simple of a character (i.e. the villain who's just plain evil); you may want to give her a few nice characteristics if you can work that in. Other than that, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!

SATs were okay; I took the subject tests in June, so I'm taking the real SAT for the second time this October. I seriously don't know if I can handle all of this awful college stuff. UGH. Way too much work. Good luck!
Sakura chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
I absolutely love this story!
mehinator chapter 23 . 9/9/2010
very heartfelt
Raz- Ryu ashley chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
ahh ha! started reading this a few days ago and i couldent stop! fantastic story!

Matt is so freaking cute, and rose is a strait bi*ch in a bad way! calvin is sweet and ocean... well he's ocean...lol i love tarras personality !

anywho update asap!