Reviews for Just So You Know
SingInTheRain chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
The end had me all teary eyed! I love this story! Write more ASAP!
MintCcIceCream chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Aw! That was a heavy chapter, but I really liked it! I felt so sad reading the dream at the end, and I could feel Terra's anguish! I love how Ocean there every time she needs him though, and she doesn't even realize it. Well maybe she does, but consciously she doesn't, not yet anyway. I'm really excited for more of this story! I hope you get around to updating soon, but I completely understand, life gets in the way. So good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
rollinby chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
hey! nice to see u back ! nice chapter... well done

hope to see more soon
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
reading this chapter is not like reading any other book. the emotions are raw and as much as i hate crying, some tears fell from my very own eyes the moment the chapter ended. I hope that you'll be able to update soon
abcdefgh chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Good job to you for updating. This was a good chapter, even if the plot didn't move along too much. Ocean is a lot more sensitive and dependable here, and Terra is finally learning to face her pain. Though as far as characters go, I will note that Rose has always seemed a bit shallow, stereotypical, and two-dimensional.

Just curious, but was there any particular reason you chose the names Terra and Ocean?

Keep writing and try to update regularly. :)
twilight24 chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Gosh, Rosse is much too annoying for my taste. That girl needs to calm down pronto! And I really like how Terra's starting to trust Ocean more...even if it's in small ways. And Matt's the sweetest! He's a chubby, cute cherubic kid in my mind!
Kiki Gardens chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
I really can't wait to read the next chapter, so hurryhurry and update! (: I'll be waiting for more OceanxTerra goodness (;
MaAgEc chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Terra and Ocean NEED to get together. SOON. It's killing me. It would be cool if you added a scene where Rose show's off her cheerleading and then Terra just kicks her ass 'cause she was a cheerleader for 6 years. LOL. That would be funny.
Midnight113 chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Aw Ocean is so sweet and caring in this chapter. I just loved seeing that. Beautiful work with the nightmare scene, I thought it was pretty emotional and definitely gave a glimpse of her feelings in a different way. Well done, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Muggle Minx chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Aw! I hope she tells him soon. And in any case, he's probably curios as to why her dad isn't there if he was on a trip. I mean, it's been a while...
maegandemented chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Hi please update very soon! :D I just started reading it, but I've reached the end already.. sorry if what I'm typing doesn't make much sense, but I'm 14 years old and it's 4:31 AM. :))
sappyromancelvr chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
glad you're back. :)
Mau-Mau chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Oh my gosh! Thanks for updating. I really love this story and always wait for the new chapter. Hope u keep writing. Btw how long does it usually take you to write a chapter?
KaelaaChiQ chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
THANK YOU for the updatee! haha :)) Really love this story Keep it up! :)
Raz- Ryu ashley chapter 1 . 9/3/2010