Reviews for Just So You Know
Hazel Hair chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Just what it is hazel hair? I have googled to no avail. Thanks.
Good tale I read it all instead of housework. Thanks for the fun distraction
lily.dragneel chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
i fell in love with tis story right form the synopsis!and as i started reading! i could only feel myself falling deeper and deeper!
first of all, the story!it's just a wonderfull story about all kinds of love!family love, unrequited love, friends love, and of corse the love for that special person! it kinda made me hope o find my own! and let me tell you not a lot of stories can actually do that to me! i'm a realistic person (i think...)
i got attached to evry single character! hell i even felt bad for rose! seriously!
i love mercedes and tony lots! and i sure as hell ship thm even more than i love them! (are they finnaly going out or something?)i liked their relasionship with terra! and was soo happy when they made up in the last chapters! TTTT
i don't know how i did that! but i liked oceon right from the beggining! i knew that he was a better person then he looks like but he's definitly still a jerk!
i will be honest and tell you that sometimes, terra really got into my nerves!so much i wanted to choke her to death!for beeing such a bitch and always spatting mean things without even knowing anything and in the last chapters for beeing such a drama queen! but all in all i still loved her, because she just different from those good girls in those kinda stories! she's a bitch he's a jerk! they're a match from heaven! and i love your story for that too!
mattew!i just love that litle guy! he's just soooooooo cute! you wanna hug him all the time! w
i like anna and maxwell too! and they are soo cute! w
i love petra too! and she's a shipper too! XD
i just ADORE scotty(yeah i call him like that and beleive it or not i spent all the day talking about him to my friends telling them i fell in love with two innexistant guys(on top of all the others)from the same story, you'll know who the other one is...), he was kind , but also had that mysterious side to him! i felt bad for him at the end! but hey they're still friends! and he's a good guy! he'll find a good girl (i'm conforting myself)!terra was right when she told him he deserves better!because he does! 3
calvin calvin, he was kind and helped terra with oceon too! and i loved him! but too bad he got tossed away in the last chapters!he was such a great character!and lovely too
and as weird as it can sound, my fave character out of all: "moses alfred"! i just love this guy! i really really love this guy!the way he acts like and idiot who doesn't care about anything and anybody but he actually is pretty obsrving and he CARES for his friends too! and can be serious when needed!and let's not forget he helped terra and oceon a LOT! adn there again i feel sad just thinking he didn't even get his one line in the last chapter! hejust got tossed away with calvin like they never were important while they ARE VERRY IMPORTANT! i mean they are oceon's besties but also terra's friends!
i guess it's the only thing i don't like about this story! i like knowing how what happens to all the characters that appeired in the story to know how they were doing even if they weren't that important!(like laura too)!i mean i would have liked to know how rose disapeared from the story and she didn't even see her when she went to scott's house!seriously?plus: okey she acted like a bitch, but seriously wasn't terra the one who started the shit by acting like THAT around her!and trying to steal her boyfriend! i'm not saying that she should keep oceon oh no! i'm just saying it would be good to know how that idiot's doing! and why she disapeared that's all!
except that, i totally love this story!it kept me reading all the way to the end nonstop! and my heart kept beating all the way (oceon and terra's cuteness)!
i got soo much into the story that i COMPLETLY ditched ly studies and kept reading it till i was done! and i just don't regret it!
i just got soo used to oceon and terra and evrybody that know that i'm done! i feel like something's missing in my life! and it's gonna take some time to get back to normal again! but it was worth it all the way!
i'd like to thank you for coming up with such a great story!
lokking forward to see more of your work (since i'm an officiel fan of you and your writing! and how you develop you story)!
well the take care!
A Round of Artificiality chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I was enjoying the story so far but I'm just annoyed by Terra's character at this point. Yeah, I get it, she's badass or whatever but she's just coming across as a real bitch who's rude and annoying. I don't see what to like about her. There are so many ways to be sarcastic and witty but she's too extreme.

We have to at least sympathize with the character in order to continue reading the story and I feel like her brattiness was taken too far. I can't imagine her being someone who was good and sweet at all. The death of a parent does change a person but her character transformation as a result is almost comical.

Another thing, the dialogue this chapter especially feels really stiff and awkward. Words like 'impudent', 'impenitent', or 'aspersion' aren't usually spoken by teenagers (even adults, unless you have a character who has a funny or sophisticated way of speaking). It really made the dialogue sound off.
thesakifan chapter 33 . 4/27/2014
omg, lovely storie
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This story's great, and the characters are well developed. I'm looking forward to how this is gunna turn out.
However, you seem to have made her from London out of convenience. She seems much more like an American who is apparently from England. Obviously if she'd been all "Oh, bugger, I'm off to have a cup of tea" that would be weird, but it's just some things are DEFINITELY American and not British.
For example, she adjusts to the American version of football very quickly. She also says "tardy" which isn't an English term (we just say 'late' because we're too lazy to think of a different term). It's just small things like that that would make this seem more believable.
But, as I said, I'm enjoying reading it, and will now continue to do so, even though I should be doing homework...
AgentDolly chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I think Mercedes should give up on Ocean, yea know? ; )
Nice story so far!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Oh man I can't believe it's done. Terra and Ocean are too cute!
thesakifan chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, are you trying to make terra fall inlove ocean?! please no please. let it be moses. oh gosh.
Cookie chapter 33 . 4/14/2014
EEEP I can't believe it's over! I remember when my friend showed this to me back when you first started writing this. It's been with me so long I'm going to miss it now that all is said a and done :(

Thank you for seeing this through to the end and thank you for all of your time and effort. It's been fun :)
Cristina chapter 33 . 4/14/2014
Best. Fiction Press story. EVER. Hands down. You are so talented. Ugh Ocean's personality just tugs at my heart strings- makes me wish he were real! I love him just as much as Terra does! Heck, this whole story had me convinced that I WAS Terra lool. Great. Wish there was a sequel ;( I can't accept that this is the end to Ocean and Terra!
72898 chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Im glad i was able to join you on this journey. wonderful story!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Is there an update coming soon? Come on don't keep us waiting!
Tleblanc9 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Or were you planning on writing more?
Tleblanc9 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Is chapter 31 the ending to this story?
xHopeForNowx chapter 31 . 1/12/2014
I have totally fallen in love with this story ! Hahaha
But really, it is such a good story ! And you are such an amazing writer like OMG ! Haha
I've written stories over on fanfiction (but haven't in awhile) and then I read this and was like "yup those stories need some deep editing" haha !
If I end up writing again, I am totally looking at this story for help with how to write ! I love it !
I love all the plot twists and just everything that happened like all at once ! It made me eager to read !
Great story and great writing ! Love it ! :)
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »