Reviews for Just So You Know
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Hmmmm... My iced heart is starting to thaw
Guest chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
Nope, you still haven't convinced me. One act of kindness doesn't erase a thousand bad deeds Ocean!

Haha.. I'm not very forgiving as you can see
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
I really dislike ocean. I thought I would warm to him but I just hate him more with each chapter

Terra isn't so bad, I'm wondering why she is so hung up on him he seems like a complete dickhead. She's somewhat a bitch but it seems to be just a defense mechanism, she's great with her friends. I quite like her- minus her feelings for ocean that is :)
anbanan chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I have been looking for this story FOREVER! I read it when you first started and when I made another account I've been searching. I honestly love this story, lol I sound obsessive but yeah. I can't wait for the next chapter.
myfabulousity chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Love this chapter!
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
awesome chapter! more please.
Psychoholica chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
I totally loved this story from the very start, till the very end , it made me feel all the emptions I don't usually feel while reading which means that if I did, it must be an awesome story, and it is.

Keep up the good work!
Psychoholica
chris chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
more more more more more. please. excellent work
Guest chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
Update please! PLEASE!
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ocean and her are funny together. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
He's, um, yeah. Ocean. :/ But I'm sure he has a reason.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I think this chapter is great, actually.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Haha, their conversations are funny. Good job.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ocean...what a beautiful name for a guy. Moses is an awful name...lol. Sigh, I can tell I'm really going to like this novel. Good start.
twinkle twinkle chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
I LOVED IT :) :) ;) ;) When will the next chapter come out?
455 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »