Reviews for Just So You Know
Soul in the Wind chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
That was an awesome chapter. But who in the world would walk backwards in the WOODS? Lol, it made me laugh though.
theslykit chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
like what i'm reading so far! please update soon!
Emilea chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
update soon! i've been waiting for this chapter!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lol warming up to me already? haha funny... and matt sounds adorable!
DawnAwakens chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Omg this story is SO CUTE! I love Ocean he's so freaking hott lol! PLEASE UPDATE SOO!N
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
i love your story so far and i love the fact that the chapters are long! Its very intriguing and funny...so update soon )...i love oceans character btw!

-kay gee
jessnutsss chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
This is such a cute story! I love it!:)
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Aw, that is so sweet. I love your story. The characters are well developed and the story is great :D

Please update soon. I can't wait to read more
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Sorry I didn't review last time. I was a little busy with exams and stuff (the french school system sucks, mais bref).

The 2 last chapters were pretty interesting.

It'd be funny to see where this all will lead. I liked the nickname part. If you want any in french, just ask.

Oh, and if you could actually manage to include a romanian guy with blue hair, I would be willing to do all your french, math, physiks and whatever homework till hell freezes.

Pretty please?
Truth17 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
OH NO!

Rooming with Ocean for a week has to suck for Terra, I wonder if anything happens on this trip cause he's a hopeless flirt and he seems to be teasing Ms. Seblansky!

Can't wait for another update, I absolutely LOVE this story!
FictionRose chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Ocean's a frickin' beast. I mean that in a good way, an incredibly sexy beast. I can't wait for the next chapter then!
fuiman chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
u knw wat? tis is yet another fav chap for me!
WriterGurl123 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I definitely think that Ocean is just trying to mess with her. I'm sure if she ignored him or wasn't that bothered by his comments then he wouldn't be such an ass to her. As things get further along, he's becoming less of an ass to her and more playful. I think it's quite adorable.

Love it!
Priscilla Shay chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hey...um...

So, the main girl is Terra Seblansky..

They move from England to Cali, to live with her mom's friend...who's last name is Seymour, right?

I THINK I got it...but...after a while you start calling Ocean's dad and I got confused..

Love the story tho :)

*on to next chapter*

P.S.
WriterGurl123 chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
I thought what Ocean did wasn't that bad. Personally, she's better off hearing it from him than anyone else and he did apologize, but the girl is completely dull. I think that Terra and Ocean have the chemistry, it's like they're attracted to each other but yet repelled by one another, well, Terra feels this way.

Love it!