Reviews for Just So You Know
fuiman chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
sister, miss u! and high school drama? man, i just love it, just as long as it doesnt happen on me, *wink*
Emma Lake chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hi!

So I've read the first few chapters of this, and I just wanted to say it's AMAZING!

There are just a few things that I wanted to comment on. First, in chapter 3, I think it's Tony who says 'bloody hell'... Americans don't say bloody hell. Ever. Unless they're mocking Brits. Uhm, also in that chapter... or perhaps the one after that... when Mercedes and Terra are discussing which clubs Terra should join, Mercedes makes a comment on how good Terra's English is... I'm not sure if you wanted to say that she's a good writer or is good at language, but they speak English in Britain, so I felt kind of like this comment was out of place. There doesn't seem to be a reason why Terra's English wouldn't be good.

Still, great job on this!

-Emma
starbance chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
lmao I like it and hope you continue with it!
WestCoastCaliGirl chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
wow...that was so...intense! lol, this is really good. I love it. Hey, when I get around to posting my story would you mind stopping by to take a peek at it? I won't ask for reviews just a quick read. HeeHee alright. Can't wait for the next update!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
OMG! they are totally made for each other! (tony and mercedes, and terra and ocean)

very funny, well-written story, please update!
truth17 chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story!

Like I expressed before!

Terra and Ocean are so cut together,they did to just date already or whatever weird friendship thing they have now!

Kudos!

Can't wait till you come back!

;)
zephyrlionheart chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
As someone who found this story completely by chance, I believe it has paid off well for me to stay invested this long. This chapter really developed a lot of great chemistry and understanding between Ocean and Terra that I haven't seen in fiction around here in a while. Can't wait for the rest of the story!
WriterGurl123 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
I have a feeling that once Terra realizes that she does like Ocean, she's going to feel bad because of Mercedes and Tony. I just hope that things will go back to normal only for the sake of their friendship.

Love it!
insanity-ward chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
wicked story! i really like it... but "Ocean"? is that a real name? for a guy? but really cool story. im starting to really like Ocean! he's so cute! but i really don't know why, i mean he is a "bad boy" after all, Lol. anywayz, really cool story and update soon! ]
Loveless Breath chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
I do love it! I never have time to review though, 'cause I read during school. ;D Love your story. Aw, poor Mer. Good luck with the next chap, hope to see you around.
JadeDream chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I really like it..i love how Terra and Ocean interact. Update soon!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
i liked this chapter. terra sure is brave. can't believe she bent over like that. are u serioulsy not updating for 3 months?
Verona N chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I've been following this story since the first chapter and this is the first time I reviewed!

Ocean was really an asshole at the beginning but its so nice to read that he actually has a sweet side. I love your story! And terra sounds pretty angsty, and sacarstic too... which I like

Can't wait to see how they would turn out!
XxSiennaxX chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
LOVED IT! Please update :D
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
She took down Ocean! Mwahahahahaha!

I'm all for woman in I really like this chapter.

For the romanian guy, don't worry. I'm not asking for anything major. He could be some guy selling icecream or someone walking down the street for all I care, as long as he appears, I shall be eternally happy.

Anyway, I will stick to JSYK, no worries