Reviews for Just So You Know
WriterGurl123 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
I definitely think that he has feelings for her, it's practically in her face. I honestly don't think that a guy who didn't like her wouldn't tease her like Ocean does. I find it quite cute and I'm starting to get that she likes him right back.

Love it, please continue!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
update soon! it's really interesting. i can't believe mercedes has a crush on that arrogant ass. she is totally infatuated, but he doesn't suit her. tony will be so much better. i guess this is only the beginning of all the drama huh? how many chapters are u planning to write? UPDATE!
Loveless Breath chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I dont remember if I've reviewed before, but I really like your story. Please continue.
Deleted-acc chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Yay! I loved this chapter.

Thanks for updating, hope another chapter is coming out soon.
Soul in the Wind chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
That was an awesome chapter. But who in the world would walk backwards in the WOODS? Lol, it made me laugh though.
theslykit chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
like what i'm reading so far! please update soon!
Emilea chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
update soon! i've been waiting for this chapter!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lol warming up to me already? haha funny... and matt sounds adorable!
DawnAwakens chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Omg this story is SO CUTE! I love Ocean he's so freaking hott lol! PLEASE UPDATE SOO!N
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
i love your story so far and i love the fact that the chapters are long! Its very intriguing and funny...so update soon )...i love oceans character btw!

-kay gee
jessnutsss chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
This is such a cute story! I love it!:)
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Aw, that is so sweet. I love your story. The characters are well developed and the story is great :D

Please update soon. I can't wait to read more
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Sorry I didn't review last time. I was a little busy with exams and stuff (the french school system sucks, mais bref).

The 2 last chapters were pretty interesting.

It'd be funny to see where this all will lead. I liked the nickname part. If you want any in french, just ask.

Oh, and if you could actually manage to include a romanian guy with blue hair, I would be willing to do all your french, math, physiks and whatever homework till hell freezes.

Pretty please?
Truth17 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
OH NO!

Rooming with Ocean for a week has to suck for Terra, I wonder if anything happens on this trip cause he's a hopeless flirt and he seems to be teasing Ms. Seblansky!

Can't wait for another update, I absolutely LOVE this story!
FictionRose chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Ocean's a frickin' beast. I mean that in a good way, an incredibly sexy beast. I can't wait for the next chapter then!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »