Reviews for Just So You Know
KoriLee123 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
so...what happens next? I've been hooked on this story since I first clicked the link thingy. cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
Gah.. Nooooooo! Stop making Ocean good

He can't be good.. Noooooooooooooo

Haha
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
I want to cry..

At the beginning of the last chapter I was hoping she would get with Scott and forget idiot Ocean but now all my hopes have been squished inside loo roll and flushed down the toilet
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
That Ocean!

Please tell me he is castrated and fed his dick by the end of this story
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Wtf is going on?!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Hmmmm... My iced heart is starting to thaw
Guest chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
Nope, you still haven't convinced me. One act of kindness doesn't erase a thousand bad deeds Ocean!

Haha.. I'm not very forgiving as you can see
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
I really dislike ocean. I thought I would warm to him but I just hate him more with each chapter

Terra isn't so bad, I'm wondering why she is so hung up on him he seems like a complete dickhead. She's somewhat a bitch but it seems to be just a defense mechanism, she's great with her friends. I quite like her- minus her feelings for ocean that is :)
anbanan chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I have been looking for this story FOREVER! I read it when you first started and when I made another account I've been searching. I honestly love this story, lol I sound obsessive but yeah. I can't wait for the next chapter.
myfabulousity chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Love this chapter!
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
awesome chapter! more please.
Psychoholica chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
I totally loved this story from the very start, till the very end , it made me feel all the emptions I don't usually feel while reading which means that if I did, it must be an awesome story, and it is.

Keep up the good work!
Psychoholica
chris chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
more more more more more. please. excellent work
Guest chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
Update please! PLEASE!
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ocean and her are funny together. Great chapter.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »