Reviews for Just So You Know
Please post
It's been 4 fucking torturous months for goodness sakes
Please post
A small chapter
Whatever you have just please post I need to know what happens
Noori chapter 30 . 3/9/2013
Hello! I bet I've told you this already but this story is amazing and you HAVE to finish it. SOON.
Red chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
I am currently incapable of saying anything except OH MY GOD OH MY GOD so much love for your story OH MY GOD
Red chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god. Drama bomb.
mdua chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
This is the best i've seen in a while. It's perfect, exactly the kind of story I have always wanted to read. the perfect amount of Humor, Romance and Drama.
It's brilliant
queenjade chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
OCEAN ADMITTED HIS LOVE...FINALLY! I'm too happy about this :D you always leave me wanting more! more, more, more! Please update soon :)
Jade
xoxo
rollinby chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Holy CRAP! wowowowow! where did your brain come up with this! Totally unexpected!
cat10985 chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY CRAP! i love this story and then you post two of the craziest chapters! That was sooo much.. god no wonder the poor girl couldn't think, i couldn't either! So it sucks cause i love Scott, i know what she means if she had met him and ocean wasn't around.. I LOVE HIM! he is sooo sweet and cute. I almost want her with him. lol.. But when i read the end of this chapter i wanted her with ocean more. Everything he said was so freaking cute and amazing. So i feel so bad for her, and while i totally get that she feels bad for all the things she said to her mom, in a way i think she still has a right to be upset.. i mean i know her mom was trying to protect her.. But she had to know that one day all this would come out and it would kill her daughter, especially since her mom has been lying.. I think she should have been truthful, espeically about the relationship with scott's dad. He seems like a good man. It would be great if they could all get a long as a family.. Hopefully Rose and her can be like sister and get over everything. Anyways, can't believe this is almost over! :( makes me sad. Do you have another story in mind? or are you going to take a break? Well can't wait for the update to see how everything goes! great job, and sooo Glad you are back! i never forgot about this story!
Rimmy123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
When are you going to post chapter 31
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Please update soon.
Elle chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing. I truly appreciate your wonderful story and the honest effort you've obviously put into it. Please keep writing!
Cookie chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm absolutely speechless. I have very very few coherent thoughts right now. Other than I knew Ocean wouldn't betray Terra like that! And OCEAN TO THE RESCUE! I was so hoping he would come to the rescue heehee :) And omg they are so cute together! :)

But what I don't understand is this: Terra's father had an affair with Rose's mother, and they died together? And then Terra's mom turns around and hooks up with Rose's father? And Mercedes is pissed because of this? Or the fact that Terra lied that her father died?

Thank you for updating! Update soon :)

PS- Does this mean the story is almost over? :(
OhKay chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Coming from a recovering anorexic: the anorexia jab in chapter four wasn't cool. Screw you.
charmedblush chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Or maybe, because you continued (Yay) I'll just continue with my review using Chapter 30.

Still Chapter 29:
22) Heyyyy. What. Is. Happening.
23) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SCOTT LOVE! FORGET WHAT I SAID. He likes her! YAY
24) It electrified me too.
25) Whaaa... why? Nawww. They're cute, they joke.
26) Did she really? How funny. But yeah, she kind of does love Ocean. The whole fulcrum of the story really.
27) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO! WHAT IS GOING ON? INCEPTION INCEPTION TWIST TWIST! Wait, who's Monroe again? Scott and Rose's dad, yeah? WHAT IS GOING ON?
28) Oh no... Scott knew and didn't tell. Goodness, how you love to torture Terra ;)

Oh Uni! How lovely, I hope it's going well. No, I totally get why you would be swamped. It's okay, I don't really mind - I just tease. I hope that you find this live reviewing quite fun. It went very cartoonish, monosyllabic and - frankly - a little garbled.

Now... for Chapter 30. (Dun dun dun)

1) Cool. Clarified the relationship. Monroe Scott's dad. I was right. Teehee.
2) ADULTERERS! I love it.
3) It's a bit like a Spanish telenovela!
4) Please don't let him be her brother... That would be weird. And very Star Wars.
4) Newwwww! What is this mysterious everything?
5) What on earth is going on? I confuzzled.
6) Is she going to take some pills? I feel that a girl in her state right now , may just totally go off her rocker - suicidal crazy. Poor girl.
7) I really want her to stay on the pavement. How funny would that be? Do you think any one can actually roast on a pavement? (Okay, that's a really weird thought, but I've only had 5 hours sleep)
8) AHA! I was right! No Terra!
9) How does she know he's a redhead?
10) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA?
11) OCEAN!
*my heart will go ooooooon* (Oh my gosh, that's funny because he's an 'Ocean')
12) Oh my gosh. I'm panting slightly. Yay, Ocean I love is back. Go him. Heavy breathing from me.
13) 'If you'd died, I'd have a reason' Oh. My. Word.
14) TWIST TWIST TWIST TWIST TWIST WHAT IS HAPPENING?
15) On a sidenote: Yay, he didn't tell Rose. OH MY GOSH. ROSE - Titanic! Where's the Jack? Also - do you like Titanic, or hate it, or something? I'm seeing many subconscious themes...
16) What news? What news?
17) OH MY GOSH THAT DOUCHE. THAT COMPLETE AND UTTER SHOWER.
18) I mean, I already didn't like him when I thought he'd committed suicide. (I don't know if that was part of the story, or just conjecture I developed)
19) Hmmm. I can see with live reviewing that sometimes I am right and sometimes I must eat my words.
20) Awwww. I feel bad for her mum now. Honesty is the best policy.

Well, yes I have just finished off the story. Currently touring the UK, and heading to Paris soon. It's quite difficult to find
a) power sources
b) internet
PS. Yussss awesome Ocean is back.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Well that sort of ruins a lot of things. But on the bright side, he finally admitted that he loves her! Yay!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »