Reviews for Just So You Know
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ocean and her are funny together. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
He's, um, yeah. Ocean. :/ But I'm sure he has a reason.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I think this chapter is great, actually.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Haha, their conversations are funny. Good job.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ocean...what a beautiful name for a guy. Moses is an awful name...lol. Sigh, I can tell I'm really going to like this novel. Good start.
twinkle twinkle chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
I LOVED IT :) :) ;) ;) When will the next chapter come out?
Rimsha chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Please post
It's been 4 fucking torturous months for goodness sakes
Please post
A small chapter
Whatever you have just please post I need to know what happens
Noori chapter 30 . 3/9/2013
Hello! I bet I've told you this already but this story is amazing and you HAVE to finish it. SOON.
Red chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
I am currently incapable of saying anything except OH MY GOD OH MY GOD so much love for your story OH MY GOD
Red chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god. Drama bomb.
mdua chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
This is the best i've seen in a while. It's perfect, exactly the kind of story I have always wanted to read. the perfect amount of Humor, Romance and Drama.
It's brilliant
queenjade chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
OCEAN ADMITTED HIS LOVE...FINALLY! I'm too happy about this :D you always leave me wanting more! more, more, more! Please update soon :)
Jade
xoxo
rollinby chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Holy CRAP! wowowowow! where did your brain come up with this! Totally unexpected!
cat10985 chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY CRAP! i love this story and then you post two of the craziest chapters! That was sooo much.. god no wonder the poor girl couldn't think, i couldn't either! So it sucks cause i love Scott, i know what she means if she had met him and ocean wasn't around.. I LOVE HIM! he is sooo sweet and cute. I almost want her with him. lol.. But when i read the end of this chapter i wanted her with ocean more. Everything he said was so freaking cute and amazing. So i feel so bad for her, and while i totally get that she feels bad for all the things she said to her mom, in a way i think she still has a right to be upset.. i mean i know her mom was trying to protect her.. But she had to know that one day all this would come out and it would kill her daughter, especially since her mom has been lying.. I think she should have been truthful, espeically about the relationship with scott's dad. He seems like a good man. It would be great if they could all get a long as a family.. Hopefully Rose and her can be like sister and get over everything. Anyways, can't believe this is almost over! :( makes me sad. Do you have another story in mind? or are you going to take a break? Well can't wait for the update to see how everything goes! great job, and sooo Glad you are back! i never forgot about this story!
Rimmy123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013