Reviews for A Koala in September
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Cute :)
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really like it you are amazing.
Lizray chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Best story I've read in many months! Beautifully written and in my not so stable head believable. Best wishes sweetie... Lizray
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
: )
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh my jaysus. im like in love with your stories right now. they are just hilarious and sexy and just awesome!- im addicted:P
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I liked that a lot. The characters are fantastic and I love the whole plot.
Rapidez chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aww! That was so lovely! I was all yours within the first few paragraphs and I have to say I've really enjoyed the story; the plot was interesting, your characters were great and is just just such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it here! :)
hsdfkfljdksdlsfjhkasjklf chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
D'AWWWWW OH MY GOSH D'AWWWWWWWWWW. /has a fit over the cuteness
falling-into-fate chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
SO cute! Left me grinning and giggling. I LOVE IT! -runs off to read your other stories-
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
soo cute. thanks for sharing! 10 "aww" points!
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Way cute! I adore Ally, with his fear of being hurt again battling his growing understanding that Hunter is a far better person than Egan ever was. I love Hunter, and how patient and caring he is with Ally, and how sweet-yet-determined. This premise-quickly rebounding into a better relationship, and inner conflict coming from so easily enjoying the good new relationship rather than mourning the terrible old one-isn't one I've read before. I really like it, though, and I like how you wrote it. Excellent story! _
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It's a tree?I didnt know that XD
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so cute.

happy happy happy
Fumiki chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG! Cute! You freaked me out, I thought it's Egan who molest him. And then Hunter gonna come and save him... Nah, cliche XD Ally really should say yes to Hunter since the very first time. This is just cute
Rustaam chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ah so cute. I would be kinda suspicious too if my roommate didn't want me to pay rent, but hey, it's all good if he's hot.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »