Reviews for Necropolis
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20
Loved it. A shame there isnt more on AO3.
Lanna chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
..your story made me think of Edge of nowhere, half past never.. another story on the internet.. I struggle in my mind to find possible ways the story would continue.. but it is just too hard.. I need a lot of maturity to see this universe going somewhere.. very hard..
Lanna chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I can't believe you are so young and writing so nice.. i love so much the story.. (yearning for the next chapter)
Hustsu chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Please finish this story, it!s too cruel to be left like this.
Lunar of dreams chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Please carry on this story and please dnt let reg die
CaseyBear chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
I googled Reg's symptoms because I wanted to know what he has. Meningococcal infection is the only thing that came up with all of his symptoms so I am going to go with that. If it is not, then that poor boy. AND IF IT IS THEN CHARLIE CAN GET IT!?

Why the hell is Charlie kissing and hugging on a guy that is sick? Where are his survival skills for that? I understand the whole loving and being a good boy but he is going to die if he continues this way.
kris123e1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Why do you torment us lol is this story ever going to be completed or is it on hiatus?
Hustsu chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
I've just found this story and then realized it haven't update since 2012! Oh god! You got me hooked and then do this to me? Please update,please don't give up on this.I really love this story,
samsophie22 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Please keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens to reg and charlie!
KSee chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
What's happening to Reg? The poor thing. I don't like where this is going though, Hadrian is still annoying as hell, so I hope Charlie won't start having feelings for him.
KSee chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I haven't finished reading all the chapters yet but I needed to say that I love this story! Reg and Charlie are so interesting.
Hadrian is so annoying though, I wish he didn't appear so often xD;;
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Oh, I hope you haven't given up on this.
If so...damn.
I always love your work (finished or no). Poor Charlie, though most of the untimely things that happen to him are rather funny.
I lose my shit whenever someone calls him a "ghost" or some other dead thing. It makes it better to know that he isn't some overly attractive, angst-ing bad ass. It makes him more human when he misses his mother or wants a hug. . .
And this style...the characters reminds me a lot of another author but not quite, it's only the snarky bottoms and the aloof/just-as-sarcastic tops that trigger the notion, but other than that, it's all you, guy.

Anyway, done babbling.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Poor Hadrian, he's really got himself into a mess with Vespasian hasn't he? Great story, read easily, loved it :) Please update! :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Oo, good chapter! I like dependant(ish) Reg.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Is it weird that I like Reg in angry mode? Okay, it is. Looking forward to finding out what will happen in the next chapter. What is wrong with Reg? O.o?
182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »