Reviews for Necropolis
chibi chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
You're doing great so far! Keep up the creative flow D
TheGodMachine chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Yay, an update. I loved this chapter.
Jester08 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Clazziquai Project chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
This story is fantastic! I was waiting for an update on DOTH, but I'm glad I decided to give this story a try. All of your stories are so well-written. I like that Necropolis's society is explained, and the concept is very unconventional. Love it all. I do feel terribly bad for Charlie though. Reg seems to be nutcase, so I don't really know how I feel about him and Charlie together yet. Keep it up!
okami14 chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I actually almost jumped out of my chair when I saw you updated this story...;

Wonderful chapter, as always. This story just keeps getting better and better with each new chapter. I'm so happy you haven't abandoned it! I love every single couple in here, which is rare for me so good job! *thumbs up*

*claps*

I really did clap when you said you were going to update TopSpot next! That is one of my favorite stories of yours. Honestly, I can't decide which stories of yours I like more anymore. They're all so amazing that it's unbelieveable. Keep up the awesome work!

You just made my day. )
overlordpotatoe chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Glad to see this story isn't dead. Reg makes me want to stab him in the face! I hope he can redeem himself.
DeviWan chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Wow!

I love this story!

Please update soon.

I'm excited in seeing what happens next.

The plot is very interesting.

Keep it up!
okami14 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
And yet another one of your stories added to my favorites list! D

I guess I'll just have to put everything you write on there now...because it's ALWAYS good. I love the complicated relationships you do. It's always good to have more than one couple in a story, otherwise it gets boring, even if the story is good. So, this is yet another reason why you are my favorite author.

Update soon! I don't even care which story anymore, because they are all amazing! D
pixiesarenotpixseys chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I love this story! please update soon!
plushdeath chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
ser e us lee!

U- P - D - A - T - E!

You're such an awesome writer and I'm loving this story! _
chamomilecricketcry chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
this story is so mindblowing. just...the concept alone, i don't even know how you came up with this.

it sort of creeps me out, but i think it's a natural fear of a sort of "armaggedon" or whatever. and zombies.

i know the nosher wasn't a zombie, but f**k, that got me all jumpity.

so, so, so excited to read more.

i'm enamored.

c:
Anon11 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
oh this is a wonderful. I look forward to updates!
resurgam1881 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Love your story, very interesting plot and characters. Hope you will update soon.
Liviania chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
I like the societal clashes - information of each is unfolding at a nice pace. No huge chunks of exposition.

Livi
TheGodMachine chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Really interesting. This would be my first post-apocalypse story (if there are even others on this site). Reg's little dialog about being Charlie's mother and father was adorable. Can't wait for the update.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »