Reviews for Necropolis
gummybaby chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
agh, this story is so amazing, really. I'm in love. I hope you continue to update it because it really is a quality story. Your characters are so disfunctional, it really makes me feel for them.
Would not Could not in a Box chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Great stuff! I think I might be just as in love with this one as I am with Demons of the Heart... keep it up!
Cattails chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
The Bunker sounds awesome O_O Ah, and Hadrian is such a jerk :P But I can't help but like his (probabl because of the whole Vespasian thing). So, Hadrian wants to get rid of Charlie and Vespesian wants to get rid of Reg...well, that should be interesting O_o Ah, trying to explain families...yeah, that'd be kinda tricky. Poor Charlie...
overlordpotatoe chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
I'm really liking this so far! I really feel for Charlie still, though you have worked it well so, though he is kind of a dick, I can't really hate Reg. He really doesn't know better. I hope someone teaches him.

One mistake I've seen you make a few times this chapter is the than/then one. Then is time related: "We went to the park and THEN we went to the beach"

Than is comparative: "He is taller THAN I am"

Link for more explanation: grammartips.
kfjkaskm chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Finally! I read this story a while back and forgot to save to favorites. And I've been looking for the story for about a month. very talented writing! Update soon!
insomkneeack chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
o, please please PLEASE write more! I really like this, it's so good!

Ash
Iconic chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
I almost feel sorry for Reg at this point. It's odd I guess; He's healthy, lived a good life in Necropolis, could have been pwerful, so I really shouldn't feel sorry for him. He doesn't know what a family is, though, and has never known love. It's sad. I hope Charlie can teach him a little about that. Awsome chapter, super story. Keep up the great work!
Jester08 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Great chapter! Update soon please and keep up the fantastic work! _
krista-pixie chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
im really getting into this story

regs character is awsome

can't wait for more chapters to be posted!
overlordpotatoe chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Aww, I feel really bad for Charlie, having been demoted to 'slave' status. I do hope Reg learns to be less of an ass.

Um, one thing you might want to change, because it's a particularly amusing misspelling, is the bowel/bowl thing.

Bowel: Another word for the small and large intestines.

Bowl: A round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids.
overlordpotatoe chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
The car cuddling was sweet, Charlie is really cute, and Charlie leaving was so sad. Onwards!
overlordpotatoe chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh, never apologise for slash.
chibi chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
There are some issues with the uses of tenses, and a few slightly off-sounding sentences. But other than that, this is looking good! And it's going to be interesting to see where Charlie and Reg take off.
ZekaCow chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Oh poor Charlie, his little head is being messed with so thoroughly. I laughed at the 'I'll fuck whomever i want' statement. Very good, the story is progressing nicely.

Just to point out though, when Reg and Charlie are eating in the mattress store, you use the word bowel instead of bowl. I know this is semi horror but I hope they weren't eating out of bowels. Sorry if this sounds a bit nit picky but in the same scene before Charlie kisses Reg, Reg isn't wearing the aviators, they are on the bedstand, afterward he can't see his eyes from behind the aviators.
Jester08 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008