Reviews for Necropolis
CakeForEveryone chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful chapter and I already don't like the new guy. Can't wait to meet more providers! And new characters!
Iconic chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
this was a really interesting chapter! I love the way Charlie and Reg interact; they come from very diffeent worlds and eah have their share of secrets,and they just don't get each other. I loved the scene you started between them. I know theres some tension but i really want to see what happens to them (insert girlish giggle here)

Keep up the god work; you have original ideas and very high potential!
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Hmm I loved it! ok ok change of title is acceptable i guess.

but yes, reg sounds so awful yet so awesome at the same time. poor charlie, so naive to the ways of random strange rules of an evil city.'

more would be fan-fuckin-tastic
Cattails chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Reg should just write out a list of rules. It'd make things a lot easier. But, hey, points to Charlie for attempting to take initiative! ...too bad it was the wrong kind. Oh well. On the bright side, Charlie's leg muscles are getting stronger with every mad dash! I mean, sure, the malnutrition thing is kinda working against him...but yay for running! Oh, and Reg is a total hypocrite. You can't just tell him you're not gonna do anything with him, then jump him! That's just gonna confuse the poor boy. Oh, and who's this? Hadrian, eh? I sense rivalry! And future angst/drama! Excellent Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Iconic chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Great chapter. I think the new title idea would be alot easier to swallow, though the one you have now is very creative, frenchie. Keep on truckin' cuz i'm hooked to your story now. I can't think of any critique right now; I'm more of a praise-only kind of reviwer. I wish you the best of luck!
chibi chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Wow, this is definitely one of the more unique stories I've found on . It's very interesting, and I'd like to hear more. Also, Necropolis would relate more to the story as a title.
ZekaCow chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
The first couple of paragraphs are a little awkward but you get into a good rhythm after that.

I like the way this story is progressing, and am happy to now know why Reg wanted to keep Charlie so badly. I must admit I have a penchant for stories where there is an obviously dominant partner.

I think if ultimately they are going to end up in Necropolis then it would be a good idea for a story name.
Closeted chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I love this! It is so good! Oh please please please write more! Please!

BTW, I love the name of the story, you shouldn't change it. xo
Cattails chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
So, Charlie just keeps jumping from the frying pan into the fire...into a bigger fire...possibly a volcano... I really like this idea! It is kind of like The Stand...but I like this better. Reg is a lot of fun in his crazy possessiveness. Poor Charlie! But at least he didn't get eaten...? :D Looking forward to reading more!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
Feel The Waltz chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Does the french tital have any significance towards the story? If not, then "Necropolis" sounds pretty cool.I was all O: when Reg pulled that stunt but i sorta understand why he did with the cultural enjoyable chapter :)
CakeForEveryone chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Keep the French! I love it!

Great chapter, wow was not expecting that little stunt from Reg in the beginning.

I really can not wait to read more!
CakeForEveryone chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
So I already read chapter two as well because I just didn't want to interrupt the story and well after reading it I have to say that I think your characters are wonderful and that your writing has continue! I adore it!
Yusta chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
So good. I loved it. I feel bad for Reg that Charlie left but I hope he finds him and doesn't get mad at him or Charlie be dead. I don't know haha, this story you have so far is really good. I want to read more :).
Feel The Waltz chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I liked the ending for this, i really want to know what happens next. I enjoyed this chapter, the only thing i'd comment on really is the way Reg seems really wary of Charlie last chapter and it seems all a bit too quick he's trusting him. Anyway, i look forward to your update. :)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »