Reviews for Necropolis
zeka chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I've read all your other stories, I like this one, your style is much more mature. The Stephen King influence is strong in both content and style. So far your characters are very interesting, I think Reg made the move too trust a bit too quickly, he seemed very cold for the first chapter then decided he wanted Charlie as a pet almost straight away. But maybe that is a part of his character and background you haven't chosen to expand upon yet. Not sure if you'll find any of that input helpful, let me know and I can give you a full critique if you wish.
lpluver chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
oh my god! you're the author of DOTH! I read your new story without realizing who it was written by! no wonder i liked it so much. well i'll probably end up getting addicted to this story as well. i think that you changed your writing style a bit for this story because i didn't recognize it at all, it seems very different from DOTH (and not in a bad way!). by the way i've never reviewed for DOTH, which is why you're probably confused as to how i know about it..(sorry i am a lazy reader who never reviews unless i feel that the story is excellent and for some random reasons there are not a lot of reviews to appreciate it, which you are never short of for DOTH.) anywaz keep up the great work and please update son! :) :) :)
lpluver chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This is a great story line, along with great characters. I wonder how Reg would react to finding Charlie missing...anywaz please don't abandon this story like many authors do when they do not get a lot of reviews as they expect to do. also keep up with the excellent work and please update! :)
Iconic chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I really really like it. It's unique, interesting and well written. I love the way you've set it up, making the reader crave more. I can sense a back-stroy waiting to come out and can't wait to see where you take these interesting characters. Keep up the great work because I'll definatly be looking for updates! ciao!
Yusta chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I really like it so far keep it up :).
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I'm a Stephan King fan too, altough The Stand is one of the few i haven't read :( Perhaps i'll giv it ago soon, cause this sounds pretty good so far. I'm not very good at critique but i asure you i'm hooked :)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13