Reviews for Necropolis
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Oh, I hope you haven't given up on this.
If so...damn.
I always love your work (finished or no). Poor Charlie, though most of the untimely things that happen to him are rather funny.
I lose my shit whenever someone calls him a "ghost" or some other dead thing. It makes it better to know that he isn't some overly attractive, angst-ing bad ass. It makes him more human when he misses his mother or wants a hug. . .
And this style...the characters reminds me a lot of another author but not quite, it's only the snarky bottoms and the aloof/just-as-sarcastic tops that trigger the notion, but other than that, it's all you, guy.

Anyway, done babbling.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Poor Hadrian, he's really got himself into a mess with Vespasian hasn't he? Great story, read easily, loved it :) Please update! :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Oo, good chapter! I like dependant(ish) Reg.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Is it weird that I like Reg in angry mode? Okay, it is. Looking forward to finding out what will happen in the next chapter. What is wrong with Reg? O.o?
TheWitch'sLover chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Love this story :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Another good chapter! I like how Charlie and Reg's relationship is developing, and how we are starting to fing out more about Necropolis :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
New character! and a kiss! Much excitement all round :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter. I really like the characters you've got here, and kind of sub/dom relationship that Reg wants to set up :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
:( Poor Reg. Good story so far, love the idea! X
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I know, it's got to be getting borderline annoying, me reviewing all your stories - but I love them, and I can't stop. Another great, amazing, truly beautiful plot with interesting characters. I think I'm slowly becoming addicted to your FP.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
wow. This is really well written. I love the ride you're taking us on, completely believable. And I really love how you're not just giving us everything about the city at once. Info dumps tend to be hard to remember. But these little nuggets your giving us make us want more, and we tend to remember them easier. I also love the interaction between Vespasian and Hadrian. Have to admit that Hadrian's growing on me as well ...

Heck, I love your entire cast, and I am eagerly awaiting more
Feline Wings chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
ah mah gash! Me love like only a creepy fangirl can!
ainsophauir chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Somewhat surprised that Hadrian is the one to react so badly but I guess it makes a lot of sense. Great chapter! I marathoned the story these past couple days and all of it's been a really good read. Definitely worth the late nights! Looking forward to your next update!
Kikinii chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
please update! update update. This story is interesting. :)
Kikinii chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Oooh this story is really good so far. Ive already giggled like a mad man and its still just the beginning. _
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »