Reviews for Necropolis
Soraya Zeeva chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I feel kinda bad for Hadrian. Good luck to him and Charlie with dealing with two psychos.
C chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
I am STILL loving the story development you have here. It will be very interesting to see where Hadrian and Vespasian's relationship will go. Charlie is becoming even more savvy-a real survivor. I like how much (since the first chapter) more the interpersonal relationships between the various characters is developing, particularly Hadrian and Charlie's reluctant friendship. Reg and Vespasian becoming friends will be a wicked monkey wrench for the two boys, so I am excited to see where you'll be taking that, too.

Overall, the power play between the characters is what I love about "Necropolis" and your various other fiction works ("Somnolence" is great D) and I'll continue rooting for your work!
Anon chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Great chapter!
Jia chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Omggg
So happy!
Some reg and Charlie bondingggg here getting stronger, lolol
krlsen chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
:D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Lol seems like Charlie is the only sane one . Loving this story thank you for updating!
Draconicrose chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Why do I get the feeling this is going to end up being Charlie/Hadrian? I would like it to go in that direction to be honest, I don't like Reg or Ves. Then again I didn't like Hadrian at first either but now I do. Heh. I'll see what happens in the next update.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
aww, i'm feeling so sorry for hadrian right now..vespasian is one scary guy :p but it's nice seeing charlie and him bonding; they would be good allies.

the hand holding was kind of touching, i do hope they can become friends sometime in the future. it's probably good for hadrian to see what it's like to be powerless for once, maybe that would make him grow some.

reg is..scary but hot xD i love how charlie uses all those strategies to handle him :)

i can honestly say that this is my favourite story right now, i get so excited when i see there's an update :)
overlordpotatoe chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
You're in a very updatey mood today! I love this story, thank you for writing more. Fun fact: this is the oldest story I have on alerts that's still updating.
Kidiu chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Wow, it gets more and more intense, while also filling us with dread.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I read this on my cell the same day you posted it but i was in a hurry and forgot to review. i must say necropolis is my favorite story online, it's engaging and the sexual tension is soo hot xD can't wait to see what is wrong with reg and what'll happen to charlie.
thecowonthebox chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I don't know if I like Reg. He was about to rape Charlie !
I can't wait for more... They're almost at Necropolis...
C chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
And the plot thickens...! I wonder if Reg has some form of cerebral palsy disorder that might cause neuron misfires? Hm. I guess I'll have to find out. Good work!
Leopard chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Wow, amazing story. Few stories make me mad when I'm reading and it's not done yet, but your surely does. I like stories that take it not too fast with a relationship, and this is definitely one of them.
I love the last scene. Although it is almost entirely in the trunk of the car, you make it very interesting. It's your writing style that just grabs me.

I do have some things I don't like though. I have the feeling that the personality of the charachters are not steady sometimes. That Greg always reacts in a different way.

Please keep up the good work and update very very soon. I can't wait!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012