Reviews for Necropolis
Anon chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I loved this chapter :)
hotaru89 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I really like these kind of stories, the desolate future worldish ones, they're always so exciting. Im wondering if Reg is sick..hope he isnt. Can't wait for more of this one! It's very intense! I like it a lot :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I like the way this story is written and that's mainly why I keep reading. That and hopes that it gets better. As it stands, I'm sorry to say that the characters (with the exception of Charlie) feel too immature and shallow to me. Reg especially, he was good back when we met him and now sounds like nothing more than a five year old somehow trapped in a young man's body.

I'll keep reading this because, like I said, I enjoy the way it's written and I'm curious to see how Charlie will escape this weird and dangerous situation, but I had to give my two cents. Like all advice, take what you want and discard the rest. :)
Kidiu chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Whew, I'm actually starting to feel bad for Reg... Maybe he is a pretty decent guy?
jaskolka chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Recently all of your stories are getting really intense...
I'm very curious of what actually is going on with Reg and Charlie's behaviour is completely believable.
Can't wait to read more.
Stahlut chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Another wonderful story of yours which I have practically devoured...I am seriously excited about where this is going!
Jia chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
This is so good
Errant Ember chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Your summary reminds me of T-ara's-Day by day music video :)
Ephira chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Hm..nice development. With Charlie learning how to handle Reg, things look more hopeful now, but how will he react once he's back in Necropolis? The only scene of this chapter was in a trunk but you managed it quite well ;) (like you always do!)
overlordpotatoe chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay new chapter! Thanks RD 3

I love their dynamic but I hope Reg doesn't go all the way with the rapeiness. I like him not being completely terrible. You wouldn't do that, would you RD? Would you?
ShadowJunkie chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Wow.. this is just, wow! I'm totally speechless (though lol, the fact it's midnight might contribute to my dead brain) This is very interesting! It's hard to find a story that would nail me down 'till it finished, though I think I might have just found the one. The characters have personality. They've got attitude and they don't sound fake, like they're conversations aren't stiff and forced. It's far from an eye-sore. You're writing style is also simple and very easy to read. Pleasant.

I'm scared for Reg right now D: I've always got this soft spot for psychopaths. My gut has a feeling that caught the sickness the old world got. It's very worrying. I hope he gets better soon! And damn, will he never hear again? And why does he seem insane? Is it because of the sickness he got? So many questions. I hope you update this soon.

Hadrian is also very interesting. I like (borderline love) him now. His interactions between Charlie are very entertaining. And funny. As for Charlie, I'm not really sure what to think about him yet. I don't really hate him for wanting to leave Reg since hell, the guy's insane. But I wish he'd care for him more :( though that seems unrealistic since they've only met and Reg has practically scared the shit out of him. But I do love his rebelliousness. Seriously, love it bad. Sad that he's starting to submit for his safety :( Don't be scared Charlie! We're here for you! ...if that helps... Haha!

Wish you'd update soon! And hope this would have a happy ending! Uh, just wondering, but what exactly is the conflict of your story? Is it the war that would happen between necropolis and the rebels or are you just going to flow with Reg and Charlie?
littleanemonefish chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I love Charlie. I feel like he's getting smarter and smarter.
littleanemonefish chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I wonder when they will get past their delusions of Provider and Charge statuses.
spoonring chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
MY INTEREST IS PIQUED. at first, im wondering if this like that alpha/omega thing, but then no, you're keeping this pretty realistic, so yeah, thats not why vas and reg act like tools, theyve just been conditioned to treat others like they have no right or free will of their own.
but im wondering about reg, why the sudden bouts of aggression and sickness.
maybe hes going through a withdrawal. maybe in that city they used some kind of behavior drug or something. or maybe hes just clinically bipolar. dude, i dont know. but i like charlie, so i want to read more.
bell13 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Thank you very much for new chapter, I can't wait for more! I hope they will succeed finding the cure for Reg.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »