Reviews for Necropolis
Kidiu chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Ah, Reg is deaf now? Really, what's wrong with him?
Anon chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Update soon! love Reg and Charlie
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I have longed for this chapter xD Feels kinda like when you've ordered some new books and are waiting for them to arrive ) The story is just so engaging!

Too bad Vespasian wasn't going to help him..I can't help but want Charlie to suceed in running away.

Hadrian seems like an interesting character, i love the interaction between him and Charlie. It's nice to see him starting to feel a bit of respect for C.

So Reg's deaf now too? I almost feel sorry for him p

Anyways, thank you for a wonderful chapter, back to waiting )
overlordpotatoe chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
:D! Yay more! Thank you, rd. You are a hero indeed. So much love for this story, and for you 3
Anon chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Please update as soon as possible I might hyperventilate and not be able to sleep for the next few days huhuhu
Anon chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
What's happening? huhuhu can't wait
Anon chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
HARLIN?
Anon chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Why did he kiss Hadrian? :( :( :(
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I love you Charlie! HUHUHU

I love you roughdrafthero my savior from boredom
Anon chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
WHAT? CHARLIE CAN'T BE GONE I LOVE HIM

so cool huhuhuhuhu i love this story
naomi chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I've been visiting this story so many times today! I really like 2 bits of writing. The first one is in this chapter:

The part is where there is the parallel between Charlie getting a granola bar. I don't know why, I just love rereading that. I can imagine those paralleled scenes really well. I love how the first time the granola bar lands in his lap, when Charlie is just letting recent events float around. Charlie isn't talking to anyone, he's just being introspective. And then the second time is when Charlie is more self-aware, sorta-not-really interacting (glancing at Vespasian, a couple words of exchange) and getting the bar smack in his face! Just that idea kills me every time xD I love that.

Polite Reg to Possessive Reg.

And even the conversation afterwards: getting Charlie to a healthy weight/size. Charlies misses out on the conversation the first time, but gets it the second time around.

I just really love the progression.

(and I'm just dying to know what's wrong with Reg, whether it's fixable or not.)

The second part I really adore is in the next chapter. It's the part where Charlie is being all submissive to Reg. Just how that part ended, "Hurry up," he growled, "Hurry up and get healthy so I can fuck you."

I could really picture this scene too. It just plays into the whole dom/sub underlying tones.

I'm curious as to whether it'll be kept or not...whether that's just part of Reg's sickness or not.

Anyways, just wanted to leave another review, I thought this chapter was excellent and I'm really curious and excited as to how this story will develop!

Thank you for the enjoyable stories! :)
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
reg is scaaary! i wouldn't want to stay with someone like that either O.O. though reading about possessive dominant guys are hot xD but i kinda hope charlie gets away..poor guy!

is vespasian going to keep it a secret or is he going to run straight to hadrian?
Jia chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Lolol

Reg's sexually frustrated! I'm having kicks at that!

What did that nod mean?
Ivory Breeze chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Omg I hope Vespasian helps Charlie run away. Reg has some serious issues and I'm scared one day he might just kill Charlie.
Kidiu chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I'm so confused as to what could be wrong with Reg. And Charlie's running away, efficiently! I wonder how Reg will react, especially after Charlie's show of submission.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »