Reviews for Necropolis
naomi chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
At this point, I'm really not sure which story I'd like to read more: Necropolis, Leviathan, or VnI. ;_;

I love how those stories are all so different and they're all so interesting!

I'm really curious as to how things will turn out!
bell13 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Thank you very much for this story, you have created really interesting world. I'm so looking forward to reading more! :)
Amarantis chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I love it! The summary is so fitting. The whole time I was reading this story, I just kept thinking how messed up Reg was.
thecowonthebox chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Ummm ! I have a bad feeling...

I don't know what's the worst. Vespasian telling about the map or not...

And thanks for the fast update
C chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Good to see Necropolis is still in action! But oh my Hoggs, Reg's temper is a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure I'll find out as the story progresses along, but I have to ask (I can't help myself really)-does Reg suffer from spinal and/or neurotic seizures, like Epilepsy? Besides possible other mental illnesses. Anyway, keep up the great work RDH D This is by far my most favorite fiction of yours, although I've enjoyed reading all of them
overlordpotatoe chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Shout out :D

Thank you RD! I really liked this chapter. I like that Charlie is rebellious still and he's pretty strong but he has little control of his situation. And I like how Reg is kind of a bastard but not completely a bastard.

Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
So happy this is updating agian love the system with the protector cant waitfor more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
QuickSilverSand chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
interesting!
zetsuaiforever chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
great update
furthestcoast chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Ah! This is awesome! 3 I can't wait to see another update.
Klara chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
I have just completed reading this story of yours and I really like it a lot. It has interesting both plot and characters and I'm so looking forward to reading more! I'm curious why Reg is sick and I would like to see how his relationship with Charlie will develop. I would be happy if he was a bit nicer to Carlie trough... Thank you for writing! ;-)
rendered chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Hey, I've been following this story for a long time, but I'm not sure if I've reviewed yet. Love the story, love the update. Keep up the good work! This story is so interesting, with Reg's severe mood swings and Charlie's pragmatic attempts to find the best way to stay alive - first staying with Reg, then trying to get the hell out of there xD LOVE IT
ravynrants chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Hmmm...enjoyable. But I want more! (Of course! LOL.)

So right now I'm thinking...brain tumor? Acute change in personality and seizures...it fits. But then again, that's kind of too depressing. And you also alluded to some sort of psych disorder...but I'm not really sure what that could be. I'm looking forward to finding out!
Latinoprincess chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
This is fascinating, amazing, and cruel! I cried SO much on this chapter. I really appreciate your writing this intriguing story! PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE WWWWRRRRIIITTTEEEE !
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »